Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Great flavor. Great for keto. Great for fat salads. It’s great to make vegan salad dressing. Lemon, nutritional yeast and tahini. Such a keto salad topper. Living in Japan I miss green flavors and these are so good. I make “fat salads” with healthy fats like olives and avocado, pumpkin seeds and organic olive oil. Sometimes sardines but I got kind of sick of them haha.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Excellent quality, taste healthy, fresh and flavorful. The oil can also be part of your salad dressing. No fishy or other weird smell that affect your appetite after you open the lid. The texture of the sardine is also the most delicate among all the similar products that I have ever tried.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Although the fish size is small, the can is fully packe and the weight is 120g, same as many other large sized sardine. I didn't count how many pieces of fish, a wild guess is probably around 30 pieces. The can is fully packed with the small fish and infused with very high quality olive oil. The sardines taste is gentle, very lightly salted, I can taste the freshness of the fish and the olive oil. The packing is well-sealed in clear film, you can tell only the best quality product dare to show its true face to customers. Unlike some sardines in tomato or chilli sauce, this fish, just infused in olive oil, is not fishy at all. I only taste the ocean and the freshness of the sardine.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Although the sardine size is small, as the pack labels Wild Petite Sardines, the fish is unexpectedly fresh, soft and watery. The olive oil is of very high quality which compliments the sardines. Not extra flavouring, just the very lightly salted sardine and the olive oil. The packing is simple yet tightly sealed. The clear film packing assured customer of the quality of the fish inside, no camouflage. I recommend to top this sardine on salad to make the most of the olive oil.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

It is so delicious! I adore it. Do not buy this product because a huge demand will influence on price which will make me unhappy,

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Very small and extremely tasty and I like that they are in olive oil. I take them for the omega-3 benefit as well as extra calcium.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Great product. I like strong fish and mild, but this one is so mild even my mom will eat it. She wont' touch a sardine, normally!

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Ok I LOVE the taste of sardines, especially these smaller ones. At first I thought the packaging was simply a picture of these sardines but no, what you see here are the actual sardines you'd be eating as seen through the plastic film that seals the can. Other sardine cans are all aluminum and you can't see what's inside. I found this surprising. Anyway the film peels off easily and you definitely won't then cut your fingers on a peeled away can that you'd usually see in a grocery store. The taste of these sardines are really great. My dad must have got me used to eating sardines as a kid and boy do I really enjoy these on a little Ritz cracker. One sardine, one cracker. So tasty and healthy too. They're sized really well, not too small and definitely not too big. The taste is not overpowering (at least to me) and they aren't bathed in any sauces (which basically I dislike). To me these little guys smelled great and were packed nice and tight just as you see through the plastic film. I think they are top notch quality. I'd suggest you give them a try, especially if you're used to buying all those other brands of sardines you'd usually find at your local grocery store. Prices I found are really competitive. I try to keep fish in my diet as they are promoted as beneficial to your health. First they're packed in extra virgin olive oil ... great. Love the Omega3 factor. Rich in protein. Supposedly decreases inflammation, works to slow down absorption of sugar in you body, good for your bones, good for your heart and cholesterol levels, antioxidant, good for your skin, may help prevent heart disease, possibly even age-related macular degeneration, supposedly good for your brain and are rich in copper. Mostly all good stuff. Nothing like great tasting sardines, reasonable pricing and shipping and hey probably one of the least contaminated sources of fish.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I ordered several packages of these sardines and they are the best sardines I have tasted in a while. No can opener or metal tab to open package. Easy plastic strip to open. If you like sardines, you should try these. You will order them again and again!!

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

This was very good, I prefer this kind of sardine to the usual bigger kind. But I still prefer their clams mixed with their clam sauce for a wonderful meal!