Posted on Apr 4, 2022
Großartig!

Love that the battery is included, my baby loves it. It vibrates just a little so they still need to brush like they normally would. The thicker handle is easier to hold than a normal brush. The vibration and light engage the child enough so they are interested which does help the bedtime routine!

A great solution for babies and toddlers. It has 2 options: (flash) light, and sonic and light. The biggest plus is the small toothbrush head that fits the small mouth. It also has a replaceable head and you can purchase more at iHerb. The battery is well hidden and is replaceable as well. If it could also move.slowly. it would be the most perfect ever. I use it for my 3.5and she wishes it could be with more characters on it ;)

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Our son doesn't love to brush his teeth (big surprise!). We ended up with 3 different types of tooth brushes for him and we were letting him choose the one he wanted nightly. And he still wasn't really brushing and often getting upset when I had to do a round of brushing for him. Lately he's been REALLY INTO things that are exact child-size versions of items his dad and I have. We both use Sonicare toothbrushes, so I crossed my fingers and ordered this. Let me tell you, he LOVES it! We all brush our teeth together and he's as happy as can be, looking at Mom and Dad and smiling the whole time. He also does a much better job of brushing with this, watching when we move to a new quadrant of our mouth and mimicking us. Wish I had known about this when he was smaller!

Posted on May 3, 2022

Very soft, makes a nice light which is interesting for my baby, can also vibrate. But I don't really like that option. I only used the smaller head.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This brush is great !!! Very gentle, my daughter very much loves! ..

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Still didn't use it but it looks good

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good toothbrush. The kit comes with an additional silicone nozzle for massaging the gums. Just what pleased, there is already a battery and no need to run to buy. Teeth cleaning and gum massage are carried out with the help of sound vibrations (i.e. the brush head does not rotate). One click turns on the flashlight on the head of the brush and you can see your child's teeth. The second press starts the brush itself and you can start brushing your teeth. The brush head itself is compact, rounded with soft bristles. The bristles are rounded at the ends and do not injure the mucous membrane, clean the tooth enamel well. The brush is easy to hold in a small child's hand. At first, my daughter was afraid of her (a year and 3 months), but after 2 days she got used to it and now brushes her teeth without tears. I recommend to all mothers and children!🙂🌸

cadf2fa0-3b1a-421d-b27d-f2e4426d1fdd
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

A good baby brush. We have been using it for a month. 2 modes - illumination and illumination with vibration. A 2-year-old child is not fussy about cleaning, likes it. But I would like the bristles themselves to be of better quality, even if it is hotter. But, in general, ok. Illumination allows you to examine the teeth for caries. Operates on AAA or pinky batteries, which are included in the kit. It has not been changed in a month. The brush has a flat bottom, stands alone. Replaceable nozzles were bought here, but have not been changed yet. If useful, press 👍🏻💕 thanks!

62915857-bab6-4ad2-9a8b-cb88498f64ea
b7a2ab78-39f8-4e44-ae70-ae9cb93c8db2
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent quality brush, have been using it for a long time! There are different sizes of nozzles, which is very convenient. I also like the flashlight that illuminates the teeth.

ACW-6442
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The child is delighted! I enjoyed brushing my teeth 3-4 times a day. He really liked that there is a flashlight and a slight vibration. The bristles are soft and clean teeth well.