Posted on May 18, 2022
Smells amazing!

This is literally my new favorite self tanner! For starters, I love that they use natural products so I know it’s safe for my body. The natural products also allow the tanner to have a great smell, it reminds me of coconut and cocoa butter mixed. I’ve used it twice so far and I can see my skin starting to change shades. It’s giving me a nice bronze tone. I’ve used it twice pretty much all over my body and there’s still plenty tanner left. It’s a great size for the price. I did exfoliate before use as recommended and my skin now has a nice moisturized feel as well. I think this is a great alternative for people who have a hard time achieving the tan there looking for or are unable to stay out in the sun for long periods of time. If your considering this product then I highly recommend trying it! You won’t regret it! 🙂

013689d6-da04-427b-91f6-91450f0342b7
Posted on May 11, 2022

I hadnt used a tanner for a while so the first picture is my sunless skin. The 2nd is one application. It definitely gives a nice tanned look while not looking orange or funky. I didnt use any mitt either which the mitt would probably be better but it worked all the same. I love that the ingredients are clean and good for you. It spread just like a lotion and had a pleasant smell. I would definitely get it again!

2a8a49f0-893b-4351-be1c-e056523b0208
101c929c-ef06-4404-bf48-dedadf461509
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I am obsessed with this tanning lotion first of all it’s mess free and leaves no stains in your sheets when you decide to use it before bed it doesn’t leave an orange color at all it’s definitely a bronze nice beautiful glow and it last awhile highly recommend

d2aecd54-02b7-437c-aaec-94cd102d9449
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This self tanner is by far the best I've ever had. It goes on smoothly, not sticky like some, very little light scent if any and it works quickly. The tan lasted a few showers. I'd definitely recommend. I also bought the face one to go with this great set.

ff773803-cd9c-4834-8db3-018ced4e556f
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I havent used sunless tanner in years, my last experience did not go well. I decided that this year I wanted to start the summer looking as though I had not been hiding in a cave for the last 3 years and gave this stuff a try. I love the simple, minimalist box and matte finish bottle. I was surprised to find that the lotion is white and has a wonderful smell, faintly like shea butter! I exfoliated my legs, removed the hair, and washed them before applying the lotion. A little goes a long way, it went on smoothly, absorbed quickly, and left my legs feeling very soft! The color difference was subtle so I will probably reapply, the resulting tone is very natural (not at all orange!). Overall, i am very happy that i decided to take the leap and give this sunless tanner a shot!

6e0acdbc-c2e8-437e-82ef-0a56ca0e269b
7f97fc5b-8f09-4cd5-85a4-8a2a7bdae8e0
b02ae35a-3810-42a9-bc0d-455c6a2ebab0
92925e05-2282-451f-8a41-a269463ee0d3
835a680a-7dc7-4cf4-9083-a7778f62b7b9
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

OMG, the reviews were right about this product - it applies SO easily, with no concern of streaking or staining sheets or clothes. The tan also lasts a long time, and when it fades it doesn't flake off in a way that I know other self tans do. I've tried so many of the most popular ones and this one is my new favorite. I'm quite fair skinned and the fair to medium shade gave me a wonderful deep tan that looked natural on my skin. I also found the smell really subtle, and after a shower there is no residual scent. 10/10 would buy again.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Not an over-exaggeration though it sounds like it, this IS the best tanning lotion in my opinion. (Have definitely tried other brands). I’ve been using Beauty By Earth’s tanning lotion for years now and there’s no way I’m switching to anything else. The tan is so natural, just like the ingredients in it. It’s my permanent go-to when I need that extra glow

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This isn’t old school turn you orangevtanner! This was needed for a formal event to cover up tan lines. It worked! I wasn’t sure which shade to order but went with the fair yo medium to be safe. It went on smoothly and did not turn skin orange! Mb

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Love this! It was easy to apply and works fast and great. Picture is of the first thin layer I did after several hours of applying. I only did the right leg to test out the difference. Doesn’t leave streaks and blends easily.

06f1d992-a3de-4c59-9290-b4874d98fefd