Posted on Apr 8, 2022
¡Excelente!

It gives an amazing dewy glow on dull lifeless dry skin. The cream didn’t irritate my skin and healed dry patches on the skin. It’s essential oil free, fragrance free, alcohol free and paraben free. My skin is moisturized, firmer and vitalized, looks healthier and younger. Highly recommended!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I have only used this for a few nights but I am loving this cream! the consistency is thicker but lightweight and mild scented but it moisturizes my skin so well! It doesn't make my face feel drenched in product before bed but I wake up and my face feels refreshed

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Im a skincare junkie and believe me, Ive been through A LOT of moisturizers. This one realllly hit the spot for my skin(dry/sensitive). I even put my hubby on it and he cant got back to any other cream(combination skin). Im currently finishing the Im from cream, but I'll go back to this one. Just know that Im on my 3rd bottle & soon will be on my 4th... yeah, its that good.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Beauty of Joseon speaks volumes. This cream is a high-quality product, packed with fantastic ingredients - squalane and hyaluronic acid for hydration, niacinamide for brightening your skin, rice water, honey... I just love its texture, it is very easily applied, leaving your skin soft and hydrated. I use the whole series - the balm, the serum and apply the cream as a final step of my routine. Prefer to use it at night. Strongly recommend.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I can’t stop talking about how amazing this was! Quality, perfect, scent, good, size, perfect, packaging, 10/10 literally anything from this brand is an easy 10/10 for me. My skin is sensitive and this hasn’t harmed me in the slightest. I love how it feels on the skin and I’ve used it daily

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This has a balance if hydration and oil. For the mild (spring/summer) weather it is perfect for day or night for my combo skin. If you have drier skin, just prep well with appropriate serums or ampoules. Sinks in fast and has a nice light finish on the skin.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Medium weight moisturizer that is perfect for my combo oily t-zone & dehydrated u zone skin living in a humid climate. Natural finish with no fragrance & I love it. I imagine it will last for at least for 3 months as I only need a pea size for every usage

I read the reviews for this and saw everyone saying this cream is amazing. I just had to hop on here and let y'all know, it is TRUE. This is the best moisturizer I've ever gotten my hands on. I'm actually shocked at how plump and smooth my skin is. It's not sitting on top of my face either like other creams do. I live in the desert, so the creamy texture is perfect for me. Soooo good!!! Great size too and the packaging looks very high end.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Love love love this, it's super moisturising for my skin. I just wish they kept the old packaging with the little paper wrapping on top of the jar. Otherwise, the cream itself is great.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This is my second time buying it. It has a subtle nice smell, not too ligh, not too heavy. Great for my mature combo skin. Great list of ingredients