Page 1 - Reviews - Beech-Nut, Naturals, 6+ Months, Apple, Pumpkin & Cinnamon, 6 Pouches, 3.5 oz (99 g) Each - iHerb

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

It's A good snack on the go. The quality of the ingredients is welcome and the taste is better than the other brands I've used so far. The size and the package are good, and leak-proof. The serving amount fits my baby's diet pretty well. I recommend. This to everyone .

Posted on May 27, 2022

We're on the second pack of these. Daughter really enjoyed it. We give it as a snack when she's hungry or for dinner when we are short for time. The flavor is unique, and tastes good and fresh. The pack is quite big and feels just right in size.

Posted on May 20, 2022

High quality, convenient & tastes delicious. They can also be used for backpacking snacks, or to replace an egg or oil in baking when they're not available. I enjoy the BeechNut brand better than their competitors. They seem to have higher quality ingredients or processing methods.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Healthy and clean ingredients, my kid loves it I bought 12 pouches and finished all in less than 2 weeks although I serve as a snack.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

My babies live it , they are 11 months old and love it

Posted on May 31, 2022

a very good and quality produce.. my kid loved the taste

Melani
Posted on May 30, 2022

Love the taste, great for adults with acid reflux as snack:) Cinnamon isn't noticeable at all.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

My daughter loves these, I can't find them anywhere but here. She's almost 7 months and does very well with these.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Pouch and packaging convenient for on the go! I think this is baby's favorite flavor! Good ingredients as well!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

good taste i like the flavor combination but wish they have more variety most flavors are onlybsweet even vegetables