Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I've had this bottle in the fridge for while but only tried it today as I'm suffering from a very dry cough due to Covid-10 and I must say it helps! Also this syrup tastes great and makes you feel very relaxed and sleepy, so better take it before bed.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

my kids got covid 19 then take this feel better n natural

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

So good. It helped me get better fast, cough went away quickly and it’s made of clean ingredients.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I felt better when I felt flu and slept well.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

a little strong flavor but certainly worked for my hubby!im gonna order again !

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

fabulous taste

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

will purchase it again

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Son 13 and any of his illness is accompanied by an obsessive cough, dry, hysterical, which torments him even at night. Finding a suitable remedy for a night cough in our pharmacies in Belarus, "mission impossible". I always order here, at the time of the next order there was no syrup other than that. The syrup itself is sufficient, thick, sweet, viscous. Contains melatonin, which should help promote sound sleep and easy sleep. Unfortunately, it did not help us. The cough did not alleviate in any way, the sleep did not make me sound. It's a pity, I hoped for him.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

excellent composition, well softens the cough, soothes. Very safe for health, it’s a pity that you can’t order more in the Russian Federation.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Great drug! With constant chronic insomnia, this is a lifesaver! Plus a great relief of the course of chronic bronchitis. I will definitely be ordering more!