Posted on Jun 16, 2022

One of my immune support brands that I just love and now their lozenges are so good it’s so tasty just like honey, it’s soothing for your throat while maintaining your immune system in place will definitely repurchase this product again!

Posted on May 25, 2022

These lozenges tasted great! I heard about the company on a podcast and figured I’d give it a try. I really enjoy them, taste and medicinal wise. They’re great for when you feel a cold coming on, just pop one in and it helps you feel better.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

These are very soothing to my dry throat or when I have a bit of a cough and need to pop something in my mouth. I'm not a fan of cough drops, especially ones with tons of weird ingredients. These are wonderful!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Great taste lozenges with quality ingredients and no sugar or artificial flavours added. Great for itchy or sore throat. Taste like real honey scent!

Posted on May 23, 2022

These lozenges are great! We love them and they work. These have become our number 1 choice for lozenges!!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

My kids love these when they have sore throats, and I like to think the propolis, zinc and vitamin D help too.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

This is my first time buying this product. The lozenge has a very nice honey flavor. I will buy this product again.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Super tasty and you can feel they're healthy.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Excellent product! Fully corresponds to the description!

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Tasty lozenges. Hope they keep me healthy this winter