Posted on Nov 30, 2021
Great clean facewash

I started using this when I became pregnant with my first baby and have never switched back. I like the clean/natural ingredients and it doesn’t come at the expense of effectiveness. I use it for my everyday face wash, but also as a mask here and there when I feel like my skin needs a little extra attention. Overall, it’s a great product!

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I came across this when I became pregnant and had to stop using all my other face cleansers and products because of ingredients that aren’t pregnancy safe. This is a super mild cleanser and has been working very well on my face ever since. I just use this and follow it up with The Ordinary Azelaic Acid and it’s really helped my hormonal pregnancy breakouts. Shipping was fast too.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I have a lot of problems with my skin during my pregnancy and I stopped using my salysalic acid product to my oily skin , but this product with its natural ingredients help my to clean my skin very well

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Bought this for my pregnancy blemishes. I like its texture and consistency but I didn't see any improvement at all hence I did not reorder. I have severe pregnancy acne during my 1st and 2nd trimester and they left severe dark spots. I thought this product could at least lessen it but it didn't. I have oily skin.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

It's quite gentle and moisturized, which is suitable for sensitive skin.

Posted on May 16, 2021

The best cleanser for blemishes. It really clears up my skin and evens the tone. I've been using it for 3 years now and notice the difference when I try to use a different cleanser.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

The best every day face soap.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

veryyyyyyyyy gooooood one bring for my friend

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Jun 24, 2021

My wife has been using this during her first and now second pregnancies!