Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Im on my 1st trimester when I ordered this. My face had a lot of pimples and dark marks from acne. Now I am in my 2nd trimester and my skin really improved! The marks are slowly fading by using this. And another thing I like with this product is it’s thrifty to use. It’s still more than half of the bottle after a month of use. i only use it every other day. I really love it! Will definitely order again even after I give birth. 😊

7bb30ca2-79d9-4d04-8789-34f84400d811
Posted on Aug 19, 2021

Excellent item, thanks for sending on time and value for money item!

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I would like to thank you for your wonderful service. I received the order today, which means that it took just a week. That is truly exceptional.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

the smell of mint is so refresh, smooth

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

pregnancy safe, use with ease

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

This is a really nice product. It has a subtle smell that is refreshing and pleasant. It's full of great natural ingredients.

Posted on Jun 1, 2021

great company . recommended

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A wonderful scrub, quite fine-grained and fairly dense consistency, fresh aroma. Good volume! I have combination skin and I often use scrubs. I like it and I like it very much. I took other products for the face of the same company - a washing gel and a face cream.

Posted on May 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

The packaging is huge lol It will take a long time to finish, because it uses little I'll put everyone in the house to use together