CynWatt
Posted on Mar 2, 2022
MY TOP 5 MINERAL SUNSCREEN 👍

If you're looking for a mineral UV filter that applies seamlessly, this is it! Zinc oxide is the safest, most effective sunscreen ingredient. It is broad spectrum, it protects from UVA, UVB rays. Unlike typical zinc oxide sunscreen, the texture is surprisingly not thick at all. It has a thin fluid consistency, spreads easily, blends smoothly and most importantly sinks into skin beautifully. The result is satin finish, demi-matte skin, no strong glow/dewiness. No heavy or greasy feeling. I prefer to apply it in thin layers, adding more after it sinks in, that way the white cast is not so apparent (i have a fair-light complexion). If you slather a big blob, it takes longer to spread and will result in more white cast. However, white cast will dissipate after few minutes. This mineral sunscreen doubles as makeup primer as well since zinc oxide keeps oil under control. I recommend this sunscreen for normal to oily skin due to the oil control property and less shiny finish. Slight rosemary oil can be detected but not overpowering. In the photo, I'm comparing this Benton mineral sun cream with other sunscreens purchased from iHerb. Benton sun cream is as fluid & as spreadable as the A'pieu water sun cream (purple tube). I apply them interchangeably, depending on my skin condition. When my skin is sensitive or irritated, Benton is perfect since it has mineral filter. I also enjoy the application of the purple A'pieu water sun cream (it contains chemical filters). Overall, Benton Mineral Sun Cream will be a staple in my sunscreen wardrobe 👍

7fb19008-918c-490c-87b5-dfd94a9163de
9a2af6f4-92fe-44ad-9bfb-f72719020d27
c595143b-e9d5-443d-9fab-32c41dd39d8a
0cab4f8d-ff68-47aa-bed1-bc9e583fc66d
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Herbal scent and smells chemical and metallic after application A slight white cast, which is usual for a sunscreen with a mineral composition. Mix well with the rest of my skin care products The packaging is elegant and easy to use Overall feels gentle to the skin and nice shiny touch

a41af43f-6612-401a-9c67-eb6e357c2f55
1d367c1b-44b2-496c-a68f-5ee4787a34b9
93243f06-253a-4580-a374-fa09ce22ca72

This just might be my favorite Korean sunscreen ever. It’s perfect for my oily skin – it’s very lightweight, absorbs quickly, and doesn’t make the face look greasy. In the past, I was scared of using a mineral sunscreen because I thought it would be difficult to apply and would leave a white cast. I was pleasantly surprised by how easily it spreads and that it doesn’t have a white cast at all. Although this sunscreen doesn’t have any artificial fragrance, it contains rosemary oil which gives it a nice fresh herbal scent.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Love this sunblock! It's got pleasant texture, easy to apply. It absorbs just like a moisturizer, so the face doesn't feel greasy like with many other sunscreens. It also doesn't clog pores which a huge plus. It does, however, have a strong rosemary scent, so you should mind it.

Posted on May 11, 2022

This is one of the best quality, mineral-based sunscreens that I have ever used. It is very creamy, easy to apply, doesn’t pill or feel thick or gritty. It has a very mild scent that smells akin to tea tree oil or mild menthol, which dissipates quickly. I like that it doesn’t look greasy or leave a white cast on fair skin.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This is my first time using a Benton product. I found it really successful with the mineral UV filter combination. Its texture is light. When you spread it on the skin, it forms a white coated layer, but is quickly absorbed. It did not make my skin oily or cause acne related issues, although I have oily face.. The scent is also very light. It smells a little herbal, but not bothersome. Its quality is good. I will definetly buy again.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

one of the best SPF cream I have tried. it is effective against both UVA and UVB, it has no smell, its not oily, it dries down quickly, the only minus it has is it leaves a slight white cast, not the worst , but I wouldn't recommend it for dark skin tones. if I helped you, please give it a like

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I like this Mineral sunscreen with SPF 50. It contains niacinamide and calamine to regulate sebum levels. It has a light texture and doesn’t leave a greasy effect. Recommended.

7671c710-c8fc-4196-9f40-23298d08c729
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

A bit about myself: age- 32, type of skin- dry/normal, sensitive, easily gets burned, with freckles and hyperpigmentation. I use 50+ sunblock everyday. This purchase was a real trial as my Tone-up sunblock has finished and the one that I ordered was sold out and didn't get in my parcel. BUT, I am super satisfied! The package in nice and stylish. The cream itself has a pleasant rosemary scent. I like how it smells (though if you don't like herb smells, better look for another Sunblock). In a few minutes after applying the smell vanishes. The cream is thick and white, but easily spread all over the face and neck. It doesn't leave sticky or oily cover. I do not feel it on my face. The skin looks hydrated and not oily or extra glossy. I'd say it has a satin finish (I attach a pic). I do not put on BB or CC cream, but the powder on top lays evenly and not visible. When I spend a day outside (camping or at the lake), I increase the frequency of applying the cream and put on additional layer every 2-4 hours (depending on the time spent swimming etc.). I challenged this Sunblock this weekend for 2 days on the river bank and my hyperpigmentation on the upper lip didn't become brown. I also didn't get sunburnt. I am very picky with sun blocks but like this lots! I recommend it!

40abcad0-17b9-41cc-b4f7-8e86de5c9a8e
7ebd2cd5-fa3e-4c7f-8b43-47279c3d88ba
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I love Benton as brand , have used it’s serum , gel ,moisturizer and now it’s time to try the sunscreen . Moisturizing and very little white cast which goes away within minutes .stocked up two again

5df018f1-368b-46b6-9138-81ffbbb33572