Posted on Sep 2, 2021
My favourite!

This is my favourite sheet mask! I got so excited when iHerb started selling it :) this mask is very hydrating, doesn't contain any nasty ingredients and my skin just loves it. Since the packaging contains 10 pieces, this could also be a nice addition to a present for a skincare lover or a stocking filler for Christmas. And the price is great!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Very moisturizing.The corners are abit big for my face but still manageble.There is so much of serum,i will rub it on my heels and elbows.Face is left glowy and plumb

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I’ve used two of these so far and they felt nice, did not give me any additional acne flare ups, and moisturized my skin.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Love this mask! It does miracles even after one usage- the skin looks so even, the tone gets fresh and healthy, gets rid of signs of tiredness and lack of sleep. Well tolerated by my sensitive skin! Will buy more.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

My favorite sheetmask for my acne prone, sensitive and dehydrated skin. It’s a hydration boost that does not anger my skin. Also Benton is a great Kbeauty brand I trust.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Lovely hydrating and moisturising sheet mask that suitable for daily use however the sheet is slightly stiff and less essence, doesn’t suit my face perfectly especially on the mouth area is too big

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

This mask is really good on me. It gives a good hydration and not sticky. It doesn’t have any fragrance. At least it smell neutral when It’s on my face.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I decided to try these based on the good reviews, but overall it is disappointing. When following the "instructions" (leave the mask on for 10-20 min) I got the impression that in those masks there was only water. I then tried to keep the mask on for a longer time, even up to 30-40 min and then it seemed to work better. Otherwise I find those sheet masks mainly watery, and it didn't seem to benefit my skin in any way. Disappointed.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I won’t give it 7 starts cause it doesn’t have a proper mask shape. It’s very big and the area around the lips is a mess. But overall is very hydrating and fantastic for a bad day or irritating skin

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

has a great scent and leaves my face hydrated after use ! feels great on skin as well. definitely worth the price

2ab7da31-28aa-4deb-a5c5-8d0bdd4f475f