Maituavit
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

No need to accompany it with a calming gel because it already has 80% calming substance in it, so I bet it is good also for sensitive skin. No irritation, even though it's not a gentle exfoliator (salicylic acid is 2%). I use it once every week. Good package and quality to sum up.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I bought this thinking that it would be a similar product to Paulas choice 2% BHA but I can honestly say that I don’t really see much difference in my skin and I wonder if it actually makes the pores on my nose more noticeable! I haven’t used it enough to tell

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

Works really well on my oily skin. At the end of my day, my face still glows without greasiness. It really controls oil.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Good quality and texture. Perfect for problem skin.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Auto-translated from French

I doubted for a long time whether to buy a product or not, very few opinions. So, given: reactive oily skin with enlarged pores in the cheeks, it literally becomes oily 30 to 40 minutes after applying the cream. Product Expectations: Generally minimal, to help regulate sebum production. After almost a month of use, I share my findings: the skin is still oily, but it seems to be less so overall during the day. The pores of the nose are significantly less clogged, which is good news. The serum is quickly absorbed and does not seem to weigh down the skin. There is no direct wow effect, maybe my skin needs a higher concentration. But whey is definitely good for anyone starting to use Bha acids.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I doubted for a long time whether to buy a product or not, very few reviews. So, given: oily reactive skin with enlarged pores in the cheeks, it becomes oily literally 30-40 minutes after applying the cream. Product Expectations: Generally minimal, to help regulate sebum production. After almost a month of use, I share my observations: the skin is still oily, but it seems to be less overall during the day. The pores on the nose are definitely less clogged, which is good news. The serum is quickly absorbed and does not feel heavy on the skin. There is no direct wow effect, perhaps my skin needs a higher concentration. But whey is definitely good for anyone starting to use Bha acids.

Betsaida
Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Auto-translated from Spanish

This brand is very good, I highly recommend it, it leaves the skin divine with constant use, it does not irritate or dry the skin

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I liked the ampoule, I put it on the tonic and then on top of the moisturizer. For my aging skin, very mild exfoliation, no irritation or redness.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I took it in the hope that it would be more useful than the cream, but the same result, although the salicylic concentration was 4, but it disappointed me, frankly.😞