Posted on Jul 24, 2022
¡Excelente!

It Is very nice product! mild ingredients but very effective to calm the skin, in my case i have a very sensitive and reactive skin so the centella in it has made wonders for my skin! I use it in the morning Instead of a moisturizer before the SPF! no fragrance and very humectant so I highly recommend this serum! the price is amazing as well!

53a5f90f-2053-4639-bbcd-15fed10b1e6a
8dc546df-3c25-4fcc-88ea-a74f6a540784
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

It's great to bring new items on iHerb and has mini sizes to try them out rather than buying full size. It's soo small can be used 2 weeks or more maybe. It doesn't have a scent, the texture is watery but moisturizing for skin. It has expiration date mentioned under both packaging and bottle which is good information in case you throw the packaging. I'll comeback with updates once used (Please like for points🙏🏻)

b8966ac9-7e51-451c-a436-a0aeeecafbb2
f43e08fb-bc18-4131-8f71-2b9053a51631
8e5a56b2-3cdd-4527-bb92-de42954e2570
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I was struggling with a dry skin barrier again & was on the hunt for products that would possibly help. This is one of them! I’ve been using it for a couple weeks now & have noticed a difference. Makes my skin glow & not as dry. There were also a couple times I dealt with redness/irritation but this helped, which I believe is because of the cica. The consistency is more watery but I don’t mind that. I do like that other products can absorb better after using this ampoule. It’s not an out of this world product but I think it’s good to have on hand. I would repurchase. For reference, my skin type is combination (more dry).

d140c557-d74d-4748-90f9-87f9f0f8a836
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The bottle is adorable, great for travel size application. The product goes on like water and gives a slittle shine, there's no scent at all, and the ingredients look interesting. Packaging is not in english. No issues with my sensitive skin. I'm hoping this will help hydrate my skin, will update after more use.

151efbb5-9eb2-4117-a58e-4107affd79b8
8790d992-2b2a-4842-a30f-8ad00376c1c0
986ccb05-4bd1-45cc-ad84-d1a1104beb2a
ce47305a-e362-4d0b-a09d-0e7461333373
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I just mixed all of this bottle with one bottle of facial toner because it’s so tiny and troublesome for me to use it. Magically my cheap facial toner become super effective moisturizer. I just wipe my face often with the toner which I mixed this serum in everyday and my skin condition become very good^ - ^ My skin become tone up, suppled, and glowing. This product has almost no scent for me. This one was very good perchase for me because the quality is very good. I wanna buy two more for me and my mom next time (^O^)

8b8acdd7-709b-4794-92d4-e23ad174dd22
c8cc2b90-694e-42f6-a0aa-faa4b4394a47
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Lovely serum I use for travel purpose, very convenient to put it in your bag. Barely has any scent, very good quality. The size is really small but I bought it on trial price so happy with it, would consider buying a full size version but it’s very pricy 😅 You know what to do if you found my review helpful!

4f058843-8775-434e-a642-9f9d90857015
Ghizlane
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

It’s my third day with this product. Skin on my face is much better already! More moist, much, much less fine lines!This is the only change I’ve made - I used to use some American hyaluronic acid before but decided to give this a try.’m trying Beplain moisturizer when I’m done with the current one!It’s got water-like texture - not thick at all. One squirt is enough though. I apply this before the moisturizer

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

The serum has been soooo hyped up by my friends in Korea, I had to try it. I haven't had a break out since I started using it. Great texture (both the serum and gel) and works well with the other products/makeup I use. I've also noticed a reduction in redness. Really recommend for normal/combo skin types, especially those with sensitive skin. No fragrance, short ingredients list, and a fair price point. Love!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is a lovely, good quality option. It seems to be helping my sensitive skin. This is the trial size option, but despite being tiny it comes in a glass bottle with a dropper. I didn’t notice a scent, so if there is one it’s not strong. Overall, I consider it worth trying.