Posted on Aug 18, 2021
Too drying and irritating.

First of all, the instructions are very confusing. The bubbles start to form as soon as it touches your skin and you need to wet your hands to work it throughout you face and lather it up. No need to leave it on for 10 to 20 minutes like a regular mask - 30 seconds is enough for the bubbles to start disappearing. I wouldn't say this is a mask, but more like a very strong cleanser - it left my skin feeling irritated and my nostrils and forehead stripped. Just a complicated product, sold as a gimmicky mask that did nothing but dry my skin up. Not to mention the wasteful individual packaging - totally unnecessary.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Easy to carry when traveling, excellent wash off mask so far

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

My age is 31 years. I have combination problematic facial skin prone to breakouts. I really like bubble masks. A few years ago, my husband bought me a package of oxygen bubble masks in Sweden, and since then it has been my favorite type of mask. Therefore, when I saw these bubble clay masks on Ayherb, I decided to order them. packaging - a cardboard box containing 12 masks in stacks. I'm not likely to get any hydration from clay masks, but I do expect skin to be cleansed and tightened. still on trial. I will add a review later.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I have bought it many times, I use it, I like the mask that turns into bubbles, the deep cleaning ability is high, and the skin will not dry after use

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very pleasant, cleansing bubble mask. Does not dry out my aging skin. After use, the skin glows.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I liked the mask. Regulates sebum production. Bubbles. Not suitable for sensitive skin, if overexposure will pinch and there may be redness. For sensitive skin, apply for 1-2 minutes.

e17f71e5-84a9-4e1e-a36b-3239cc7c0c9a
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Pleasant mask and gives a good