Page 1 - Reviews - Bioderma, Atoderm, Ultra-Nourishing Anti-Irritation Cleansing Oil, 6.7 fl oz (200 ml) - iHerb

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

My fiancée and I both have psoriasis, and our dermatologist actually recommended this to us. This oil wash is phenomenal! It doesn’t irritate at all, and really calms and moisturizes our skin, especially during flare ups. Also great that it’s fragrance free. Highly recommended to anyone with psoriasis/atopic dermatitis/eczema or just sensitive skin!

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I like to use bath oils because my skin is dry It keeps my skin hydrated, not dry and tight, most importantly, the best value for money. But it's sold out very quickly and wait longer than items will be in stock

bbdc210e-7e50-4264-94ed-bab37d037c93
2c79b750-8ed2-4721-8114-feb4b8858bef
b8267ba5-8167-426c-88d9-6b1db5f706f9
Posted on Aug 20, 2021

On my 3rd day of using this. I am happy and my skin is even happier. I used it in the shower. It’s not a gel but more fluid. Light floral scent. Easy to spread all over the body and a breeze to rinse off. Leaves skin moisturized!

feeaa472-14c2-43b0-9aab-065227535294
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I don't know how well it cleans the body, but it is very moisturizing. It doesn't strip the skin at all. It does lather very little if you put some effort into it, but it doesn't lather a ton if you use your fingers. It lathers great on a loofah though. I could do without the artificial floral scent but it's not too bad.

Posted on May 11, 2022

one of my favorites !you dont't need any shampoo good for your hair too good quality gentle on the skin.without any scent .size of bottle worth every cent. use it all the time.it s a very soothing shower oil.good brend.if you have skin issues this is the oil you should use.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I have old, sensitive skin and was looking for a bath oil that would suit me for both my dry skin issues and cleansing. This product answers both needs nicely. A big plus is the fact that it does not leave the shower floor oily or slippery. The scent is very mild, and while not something flowery or particularly pleasant, it is not at all offensive - a very neutral sort of scent. If perfume is what you want, this is not the product for you.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Nice moisturizer for dry skin. I bought this as i had another in shower body oil while feeling good, its scent was pleasant. I gave this a try. The size is double of the other and the ingredients more pure with an excellent scent.. its great to use in the shower and its packaging, a pump, is so nice comoared to twist off tops. Is that an age thing? Its very gentle and have had no issues with my sensitive skin. . Great quality and i recommend this.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Feels good on the skin with bathing. Gentle and not irritating. I've used Neutrogena Body Oil, really like it and thought I'd give this a try. I think I prefer Neutrogena Body Oil because it works well in the shower, feels great on the skin, and no need to oil or moisturize after shower. With Bioderma Shower Oil, I still feel the need for moisturizing after the shower.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Interesting formula. Not sure about it being scented. It’s a surfactant and I wish it were a little more oil based if that makes sense? Not what I expected from an oil cleanser. I was happy to use the full bottle but not sure if I would buy it again

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

This bath oil is amazing. Light, fragrant, keeps your skin hydrated, and doesn't get sticky! It was recommended by my dermatologist and I thought it was perfect!