Posted on Feb 5, 2022
Love it or hate it

Bought for my mom to use for her eczema. Although it was moisturizing it didn't help her with the itch and it ended up going bad before completion. I tried it but it was very thick and ended up irritating my rosacea. It's a good product, just not for us. No scent, very thick, could be greasy with overuse

Posted on May 27, 2022

First the cream itself is Amazing worth every penny. I use it on my face and every time I went to a makeup artist they always asking me what do you use for your face. Also the size is very big so it will last longer.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

My wife have dry and sensitive skin. This was suggested by our dermatologist. This is a very good moisturizer. On regular apply on the skin heals the dry skin and itchiness.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

my gal keeps using this since she was small, nourishing and easy to absorb, her allergy and rashes disappear when keep using, this is cheaper than outside and always out of stock. good have stock this time!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

my mom has skin problem she uses it twice a day it's so suitable for her . You can see results quickly it's a very clean ingredients product in the end and a high quality product

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I love bioderma products especially this one I use this product everywhere on my skin when I feel extremely dry, it makes your skin feel so hydrated and soft and smooth will repurchase this product again on iherb!!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I love it! I use it for everything, my face, hands and body. My mom suffers from alergity, and needs a moisture cream, only Atoderm works for her. I've been using it 6 years ago, and will buy it everytime.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

leaves my skin hydrated and elastic! The scent is not strong, the quality is good, has a good composition because it has absorbed really quickly in the skin, overall the benefit of this cream is that is for all skin time and is very sensitive with the skin!

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

The cream does its job very good, the only reason for not giving 5 stars it that my skin feels sticky for a long time after applying the cream.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Ive been using this on my one year old baby very sensitive eczema prone skin, its light yet very moisturizing. It hydrates and soothes the skin without any scent