Lailamaabreh21
Posted on May 30, 2022
ممتاز!

The first thing that I and a lot more than the just as well as the ability of the world is a great way to make it to be the most popular connection with a lot more of the same, and a lot of the same name of the United Nations and I think that it was not until I got the same user to select

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Been using this for 5 years or more and love it. Really good cleanser, removes make up really well. Doesn't irritate skin. Highly recommend

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

It’s very gentle on the skin, it also cleans very well. I use it along with bioderma cleanser and sebum, those trio saved my skin from acnes. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Thank u a lot and i use evrh day good quality products of Iherb. And taste is bery good and inculiduing ingredient is very sizeable. Package is good.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Bioderma is the best product I used to remove make up size is good it’s stay long time Gentle on my sensitive skin and moisturized it

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I have been using this product for the last10 years. It is quick first step. I follow with another cleanser or oil afterwards. It removes mascara OK. I tried all of them. I prefer the green one.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

the best micellar water ever I'm using this for more than 10 years didn't find any decent replacement doesn't break me out and does not leave the skin to dry

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Bought this for my husband. 4th time I am buying it. It is his favorite, he likes the smell, the texture, the size of the bottle. He uses it twice per day.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

The best cleaning product Im in love Works great with my oily skin, i use it to remove makeup and also after a long day that i want to clean my face good with step two and make sure that my pores are clean!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

excellent with good quality good scent easy use and good package