njwherb
Posted on Nov 15, 2021
helps a lot with gas

I got this as it was suggested that it might help improve my constipation. Unfortunately it didn't seem to help at all with my constipation but then no other probiotic has either. What it DID help with was the bad-smelling bowel gas that I had. Almost completely eliminated it. So this probiotic was well worth it for that effect alone. Capsules are small and easy to swallow.

008ac3d4-1d8e-47b1-a753-a33ef8e26264
Posted on Sep 26, 2021

We have a family history of colic in babies and slowed gut motility in the adults. My daughter used Bio Gaia Protectis drops with her first baby on the recommendation of a friend and the difference within a week was very clear. No more crying after feed time! Baby slept more soundly too which was wonderful. I bought these prenatal capsules containing the same Protectis strain for my daughter to use through her second pregnancy. She is expecting twins and she was experiencing some mild reflux. Well she is already feeling the positive effects and again it has been less than a week! Definitely reordering these.

Posted on May 19, 2022

not bad, would be good if can be cheaper..

Auto-translated from Russian

Acquired during pregnancy, as problems with digestion. Many pregnant women suffer from a fence. So, I found a solution - probiotics. The chair seems to be getting better. In addition, these are special probiotics for pregnant women. During pregnancy, especially in the third trimester, it is necessary to consume probiotics, as this has a positive effect on the intestinal microflora of the expectant mother and baby. And a healthy and rich intestinal microflora, as you know, is already 50% of success on the path to health and strong immunity for mother and unborn child! If you agree, please like!

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

It's so convenient, just use your fingers to order, and you don't have to go out~ And the price is cheaper than the pharmacy!

Posted on May 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought it as a gift for pregnant women. I was pleased because it was a product that I could rest assured. I'm glad I bought it.

Alisaaa
Posted on May 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The quality is good, I like this company, I order anti-colic drops from them😍 It is very convenient to take, the jar is designed for a month of taking. Recommend👍

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Let's just say ... It didn't get any worse. But even so that they somehow affect digestion for the better, I can't say. probably first of all you need to reconsider your diet. I recommend it. there were no cuts, pains, rumbling and other troubles.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I liked it, I felt light in my stomach, the stool returned to normal, which means the probiotic is working.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I was very happy with my experience, especially that in the ninth month I had relief from bowel disorder and constipation