4.4

4.4

Global reviews (580)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

USES: removes stains, to whiten and brighten the color of clothes. MAIN INGREDIENTS: sodium carbonate, sodium sulfate, hydrogen peroxide, sodium gluconate, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, glycerin, sodium chloride. COLOUR: white. SCENT: nice citrus smell. TEXTURE: fine grains powder. SIZE & PACKAGING: 907g in a plastic jar with a turn and screw lid as well as a scoop. WHY EXCELLENT: nice smell, does not bleach clothes or cause color to run out but brightens clothes that have permanent stains caused by sweat, also effective in deodorizing and disinfecting dirty clothes.

Posted on Feb 6, 2023

The quality and ingredients are top notch. Packaging and size are good. There is a result. useful for Health and Immunity Use positive Dosage and Supplement and Frequency normal. result and improvement is. The taste is pleasant. When there is a lack of Sun and Deficiency and When weak Bones use it. Absorption norms recommend to everyone!!! children sometimes lack d3, and this vitamin is the same. There is a benefit. Age for Everyone

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

3.5 stars. I bought this cuz it’s cruelty free so i add it to the empty drum before adding the clothes and separate from the liquid laundry detergent i use. Idk the scientific components of it and how it works but i think it works fine for me and hope it continues to work well for me

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I’ve been using this for a few years now , my go to for clean clothes. My daughters nose started bleeding one day n she used a towel to clean herself. The whole towel had spots of red blood , used this to wash it and it came out so clean , not a spot in sight. The scent is nice , great quality. Good size container.

Posted on May 27, 2023

Bought this to remove old curry stain on shirt, was not very hopeful at first because I had tried multiple methods to no avail already. But miraculously it works to remove those tough stains. Took a few times but my shirt is as good as new now!

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I can tell you how much I love this product when it comes to getting your cloths clean this doesn't every time . I only wish they would stop using plastic but maybe soon.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I bought this product based on reviews I read here on iHerb. I must say, this oxygen bleach really works at keeping the whites white, helps get rid of stains and keeps the clothes bright. I recommend it.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I had issues with my clothes coming out kind of dingy after switching from traditional laundry detergents & this works well to boost efficacy of my detergent.

Posted on Feb 19, 2023

Honestly Im not very sure the difference using with or without it. At least after putting this blench, Clothes are always clean and fresh, never fail

Posted on May 14, 2023

this product really works. stains removed and easy to use.