Posted on Aug 12, 2022
AWESOME

LOVE this product. These Sress B-complex gives me the energy for all day long. When I feel a little cold coming on i start taking these for at leasst 5 days and I don't catch a cold, very effective and the potency is strong also really kicks up the metabolism.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This seems to help me with energy and keeping my metabolism stable during the day. I don’t get the jitters from it like some other similar supplements so the potency is right for me. I think it’s a high quality supplement with good and balanced ingredients. There’s no after taste and I think it helps my nervous system and stress levels.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Delivered in a neat packaging. Taking this for about a month plus. Is effective in boosting my immunity and up my energy level everyday. Is gentle to the stomach. Ingredients wise is good for me as I am a vegetarian. The size and the quality of the capsule is easy to swallow.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

size is economical. price is good. i think it helped in relieving my body/joint pains. it doesn't have a bitter taste or anything. i take it once or twice a day.

c007f018-162d-4b9f-9867-046b454917ef
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This product is mild but effective. It calms me and I can really tell that I have more energy taking it. I used to take Twinlab Stress but I like this better - very effective!

My husband uses these daily. He is less cranky for sure when he takes these vitamins. If you want to cut down on feeling anxious, I recommend taking these.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This is the best B-complex vitamin I've used. I have MS and deal with low energy and fatigue daily. Taking this B-complex vitamin enables me to make it through the work day.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I found this to replace my old Twin Labs Stree B Complex. It's the perfect blend and provide 1,000 mg of vitamin C as well.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Honestly i love all of Bluebonnet supplements . I like the quality of it since it doesn’t have many components in it, just pure simple B complex vitamins.