Posted on Jan 5, 2022
Great Gluten-free Flour Blend

If you’re living life gluten-free like I am, give this great tasting flour a try. I have used many other brands and they just don’t compare to Bob’s Red Mill. I substitute it in all my recipes that call for regular flour. I love that it comes in a 2+lb package. You can’t beat the price here on iHerb either!!

c75b58ce-a4b3-4f2d-9465-13c2a7df8d4e
Posted on Nov 8, 2021

It's so hard to find a gluten free product that enables me to bake fo my friends and enjoy eating it with them without them realising that it's gluten free! I don't want to have to make two pies, two lots of everything (with mine always being less delicious than the gluten version). Here's the way to keep everyone happy!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I use this flour in just about everything without any issues. It’s very easy to substitute for wheat flour. I’ve made cookies, biscuits and sourdough bread and they all turned out great. We don’t even miss gluten and my son no longer feels deprived of his favorite foods.

Posted on May 7, 2022

This is truly the best flour. We’ve been using it for over a year and are very happy with the quality and the clean ingredients used. Our son is gluten free but we all eat gf because this bakes do well. None of the grittiness of other brands. We live in Australia but have this imported through iHerb from America…that’s how good it is!

For everyone who’s struggling with gluten free baking and cooking - this powder mixture is simply the best! I’d go so far to say that it’s the best for beginners. It can easily be used as a replacement for wheat and usually it works perfectly. I already made Cakes, cupcakes, sauces, soups etc. with it. It even works with Crêpes, which was impossible with all the other gluten free powders I tried. The taste is neutral too so. Just yeast recipes don’t work so well with it. It raises but gets hard (not fluffy) while baking. I am not such a big fan of the zipper bag though. The powder keeps sticking in the zipper and makes it difficult to close.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

This is my absolute favorite gluten free baking flour. It seamlessly adapts to recipes that use regular wheat flour, doesn't have a grainy texture, and works perfectly in a variety of baking recipes. I feel safer using a product that is certified gluten free and also appreciate that Bobs Red Mill has a reputation for putting employees first.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Very pleased with this product. I’m mostly using it when I’m making crepes. I love the fact that it’s gluten free but that at the same time doesn’t have any distinct flavor, it tastes like wheat flour. Very tasty !!

07e0867a-0146-4943-b70f-efd9b6123ae4
Posted on May 9, 2022

One of the best 1 to 1 baking flours on the market. I am a fan for life, everything made with Bobs Red Mill comes out amazing each time

f0f07e38-c6ab-4b15-b8bc-4249d237f951
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Great quality baking flour with basic ingredients. Tastes fantastic and is easy to use - unlike other gluten-free flour mixes. Works in all the vegan recipes I've tried.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

So glad this is available and cheap online as it is difficult to find in AUS. Its the best quality GF flour replacement I've used.