Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I’m glad I purchased this! First time to try cannellini beans:) how I cook beans is I always soak them in the water over night or more till they get bigger. This is easiest way to cook beans right instead of using a slow cooker or presser cooker.

e0b4ed8a-61b6-408b-a29b-16b6b019713f
41ec29b3-6c6d-4582-9cc4-f039341419c7

So glad to find IHerb, they carry quality brands, often impossible to find in my local stores. Dry Cannellini beans are impossible to find in my local stores. Good size package of Cannellini beans to use to make Chili and Salads. Easy to cook the dry Cannellini beans in the Instant Pot, so we can eat healthy meals with lots of protein.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I've started using dried beans rather than canned beans recently, and I think that this was a good value for the beans, especially living abroad where different varieties of beans are hard to find.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

These beans are as you would expect and the taste and texture are very good. Living in Taiwan I cannot find these dry beans so I am quite pleased. I can buy a 15-ounce can for about $3, US>

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I was so excited to find dried cannellini beans as they’re very hard to find where I live. Great service and shipping as always.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

These beans are delicious. They were fresh and didn’t require a long soaking time as a result. The beans kept their shape well after cooking, and were still tender. Very suitable for soups or salad recipes. It would be great if there was a package double the size.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Great beans, hard to find. iHerb got it to me very quickly. I have been a customer over 10 years and hope for 10 more years. Great job iHerb!

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Fantastic to have on hand! Have used these beans in soups and want to try out a new recipe book which has them in a gratin.

Posted on May 21, 2022

These beans seem to be of good quality; they soak well overnight; it's just they are not that tasty. Maybe with the right recipe and some added spices, these might be better