Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Repeat purchase, good quality product! Long expiry date, this is 2024. The size of packaging is decent, comes with ziplock too, really convenient for us to use. I eat it for breakfast, just add hot water, served with honey, add any fruits of choice, taste fantastic. highly recommended for healthy choice.

3371f2e1-ac04-4c3a-923a-8507a009d758
0b5ff3fe-57f0-4c82-aaad-e097cc8e2623
Posted on May 20, 2022

The quality of the oats are so good! I have been eating oats for it’s health benefits. It’s a good source of fiber. I eat this for breakfast and in the afternoons when I feel hungry after class. The fact that it gets cooked after a few minutes is a plus for someone who is lazy to wait. The ingredient and composition is stated to be Non-GMO was what made me buy this brand. In each serving, I add a little honey and a pinch of cinnamon! Size is big for it’s price. It comes in a resealable packaging which is very handy to use and a space saver! I highly recommend! o

d227c59c-30c5-445a-a19e-4111c5f46a66
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I remember not liking oatmeal as a kid. What was I thinking? As the days get colder, I am eating this 5 times a week in the office. Because it's instant, a quick trip to the water cooler (heater!), 2 minutes covered, and it's ready to go. Instant has the same health benefits and taste as regular, just more convenient. 100% oats here, nothing added, but I throw in dried fruit, coconut powder, and cinnamon, though possibilities are endless. I recently stocked up given the state of the suppy chain these days. I'm all set for a looong winter!

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

These oats are really convenient and easy to prepare for lazy people like me who doesn’t want to spend time cooking. For a quick meal, I just pour some milk over the oats (paired with some granola) and let it sit for a while. The oats will soak up the milk real good and becomes this nice gooey bowl of goodness. And this is a pretty big bag too so you get the bang for the buck.

5a4d4627-4d56-4be8-97e5-ef2e3df66603
1ccc9d13-7e3e-4421-8345-60833651ded5

This is the best instant oats I've ever bought. Amazed at how creamy it is and the taste is amazing. Much better than other rolled oats I've tried in the past. We keep water hot in our Zoe water boiler and it's perfect for a quick snack. They really cook in a minute! Decent size bag, also. Excellent quality and will continue to purchase.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Very good an healty ingradient. Good quality and good product to purchase if you are in a hurry and want to have a fast breakfast in the morning. I also use this as a snack of dinner if needed. Use this daily and is a good product. I will purchase this product again.

Mingzy
Posted on May 3, 2022

Good taste for this quality and ingredients. The size is good enough for this price and package is good size with ziplock. The benefit of oats is good for health which is easy to use. Fast to cook for breakfast. A nice recommendation for every household with lots of fiber per serving.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I wanted some instant oatmeal but didn't want all of the sugar that comes with most products. With these instant Rolled Oats I can mix 1/3 of a cup of oatmeal with 1/2 cup hot water to get instant oatmeal. I added raw pumpkin seeds and slice almonds. I sweeten it with a little bit of the Walden Farms Walnut Maple Syrup. It's now actually better than any packaged product I could buy. I love it.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I've been buying Bob's Red Mill Oats for many year, I like the Instant rolled oats most, no need to boil, just add hot water and stand for couple of minutes then done. I recommended to my friends and they all love it and happy that iherb has such great product. Thank you!

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I usually have overnight oat meal as my breakfast. This one perfectly serves my purpose and tastes very nice! With some bananas and blueberries on top, this oat meal makes my day :) Also the price is reasonable with such a big pack of oats. Another plus for the seal on the package, very easy to store as well.