Posted on Jan 28, 2022
Versatile, and gluten free.

Bob's is a good make, and I am finding it more and more difficult to get cornmeal locally now, so was pleased to find this. Cornmeal is so versatile, and of course gluten free. It can be used in sweet or savoury dishes, so very versatile. I like the slightly grainy texture of it.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I'm sure this would be a good product, as all Bob's products are reliably healthy, clean, and good for you. But! I mistakenly bought the medium ground when i really needed the finely ground. Meaning, i haven't used it and don't know when i will... as i bought it for use in a specific recipee.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

My trusted go-to brand when buying organic baking products. I use this religiously when I prepare cornbread. The grains are perfectly sized and uniform.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I love Bob's Red Mill products! The quality is consistently high, the price reasonable, and the taste delicious. This cornmeal made for fantastic cornbread. Will definitely purchase again in the future.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Not disappointed at all. The cornmeal was exactly as I expected from Bob's...I used the mix to make cornbread and it tasted delicious . Pure cornmeal at its finest.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

the quality is very good. glad I could find it. it taste exactly as i would expect. I use it as a main ingredient in many recipes

Posted on May 14, 2022

I've bought a few different cornmeal products from iHerb but this one works the best to make the cornbread I grew up on (Jiffy from the box haha). It looks and tastes high quality, and one bag goes a long way. Will purchase again.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Bob's Red Mill products are some of my favourite, and I would use them in my baked goods. Easy to use with the resealable packaging.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Purchased to make corn bread alongside a pot of gumbo. Turned out tasty and had a great texture from the cornmeal. I have plenty of left over so I'm looking forward to finding other recipes for it

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Best CORNM MUFFINS, like a New York Bakery! Also the BEST to sprinkle on the surface, counter, or pizza peel BEFORE SLIDING IN THE OVEN! Stops the dough from sticking, and gives the bottom the crunch that makes the diff.