Posted on Mar 7, 2022
Super good

I bought it for an easy fast way to do pizza and It was really good. I followed the instructions (i used also the Red Mill's egg replacement) and it was a little sticky, but i still managed to place it in the oven and it was perfect. In my case I put a bunch of stuff on top (bacon, salami, cheese) so it had a lot of moisture, eventhough the base was really good, it was in some parts crunchy (where it was more wet) and the others well done and with a nice flavour. I really like it. the size is surprisingly big, eventhough i didnt make it that thin was enough for 2 adults, 2 times. I bought it on a discount to try it and I liked it a lot.

4a25e3f9-4c2f-42cd-96e8-272d980715f8
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The best gluten-free pizza crust mix ever! A perfect blend of high quality gluten Free flours I like the added millet flour as an ingredient. It provides a lighter texture and tastes better than wheat flour,doesn’t cause bloating. I make this vegan with an egg replacement by Ener-G and Aqua Fava bean water, or flax seed eggs”. The mix Can be used in recipes for focaccia, pizza muffins, flat breads. Package includes gluten free yeast, makes a 12” or 8 servings, but if you add 1+1/2 cup of millet flour and 2T more oil and 1 Vegan egg you can make 2 8” or an 18” size thin crust pizza. It helps to,prebake in 400° oven they char grill the crust if you have access to one. Tastes like a wood fired pizza then.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I’ve tried so many different ways of making gluten free pizza, but the dough would never be quite right. Until I bought this, that is. I absolutely loved this mix. Making the dough is quite easy and it turned out pretty crispy and savory. Tastes like the real thing and makes three or four medium-sized pizzas. You can also freeze the dough in the package and save it for later. Will absolutely buy again! UPDATE: it’s also great for making vegetable pies and other recipes. Rebuying again for the fourth or fifth time.

My son with autism loves to eat pizza. But I cannot give him wheat made crust cause gluten is very inflammatory food, no matter what form. So I switch to this. Great price and packaging, reusable. my son cannot tell the difference while eating. This is a great organic pizza crust, also good for keto gluten free diet. It can serve about 10 people per pack. You can also make a. GF bread with this.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

This is a really good quality pizza mix, made from gluten free ingredients. Make sure you read the instructions and follow them - you don't use gluten free flours like you'd use regular flour! Taste-wise it is excellent, and makes some really delicious pizzas, with all of the benefits of being gluten free :)

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I was looking for a gluten-free crust option and love this one! It actually tastes and feels like real pizza crust. It has just the right texture of soft and crispy. You wouldn't even know it was gluten-free which I love. My kids eat it and don't even notice the difference! Highly recommend it for anyone to try not only those going GF. Topic quality product and taste. Very easy to make.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

There are instructions on back of the packaging, which makes making the pizza a lot easier. I like how thin the crust come out , I use a conventional oven. Cooks thoroughly, you don’t need a special pizza oven. Best pizza crust mix I have ever bought.

79772e5d-4514-44c7-83cb-c15e4937386f
Posted on May 22, 2022

Quality is good and reliable. Ingredient is healthy. Taste is natural. Use for healthy. Size is accruate. Package is good. Benefit for all people. Composition is natural. Recipe is good for all people. Ingredient is good for diet and keto people. Serving for bread or pizza. Frequency purchase of this flour.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

It was nice, though a bit dry - maybe I need to practice more. Overall it's a good alternative to pizza crust if you want a healthy and gluten free replacement. It is tasty, but don't hope for the tasty of the regular pizza crust, be open to 'something' else tasty.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Very convenient to bake a gluten-free pizza. It doesn't require a long fermentation process. I love to bake my pizza with Bob's Red Mill pizza crust.