Posted on Aug 9, 2022
That’s how you make porridge!

I like the Scottish oats, for some the texture can be off putting but I am a fan of the texture and taste Excellent sized packet and a perfect breakfast on its own or an ingredient for a more lavish spread! The quality from Bob’s is the best - outside of Scotland 😃

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I didn't know what makes Scottish oatmeal special, but the oats are very fine, which also makes it handy for a lot of recipes. I'm sure it tastes slightly different depending on how you prepare it (there are three ways listed on the package), but I usually just add hot water and it tastes amazing (I usually dress it up with raisins, nuts, cinnamon, a bit of milk and maple syrup, etc.)

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

My favorite of favorties!! If you haven't tried Scottish Oatmeal, you must give it a try. It was hard to purchase last winter, so I am stocking up for fall.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Love it! I use it for a quick snack, so easy and fast to prep. I add it to cakes, too, it adds nice flavor and texture.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

l always prefer Scottish oat meal ahead of other due to the smooth and fine texture. it goes along well with grounded flax seed. highly recommended to anyone.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

All of Bob's Red Mill products are excellent, including this hard to find Scottish Oatmeal. It's softer and faster to cook than Steel Cuts Oats, and tastes better and healthier than regular rolled oats.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Our favorite oatmeal. My kids like it nice and creamy. Definitely recommend if you like it even creamier then irish oats. Bob's is always good quality.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Very tasty oatmeal! I think that because of the unusual grinding, the porridge has a delicate sweet-nutty taste. Very unusual, but definitely there is something in it, I will re-buy.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I absolutely love Bob’s Red Mill Scottish Oatmeal (cooked with milk!!!!!!!) on a cold winter morning. Creamy texture. Quick, easy and nutritious. Serve with fresh fruit, nuts and seeds, granola, a wee bit of honey Or syrup. Like bein in the Highlands!!

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

This oatmeal has turned me. Never used to like oats. But now I'm finding myself looking forward to having Scottish oatmeal in the mornings!