Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Very very fresh, no rancid smell, and muffins turned out amazing, even a simple recipe like 240g flour + 1 ripe banana + a touch of water and a touch of oil with salt turns out to be an excellent muffin/bread recipe, from this base you can customize by adding fruit/veg like squash or spices, and it's glorious.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Good quality flour for making pancakes, crepes, wraps. I use it for making flat bread, it is easy to knead and flatten and tastes great! Sorghum flour is full of nutrients and ideal for a gluten free diet. I use a recipe of mixing it with brown rice flour to increase its benefits.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I use this flour in the GF bread recipes. The frequency I use it is twice a week when I bake. It works very well and tastes great. The ingredient is high quality and I like the packaging which has a sealable bag. I feel the benefits of it in gluten free baking is very good for the health.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This flour, in about a 1/6 th ratio of the total flour, gave my bread a strong taste of beans. I felt the fragrance was reminiscent of the Middle East and made the bread a perfect match for meats or curries. The dough was easy to work with and the finished product had a chewy texture, but was a very heavy loaf. I added gluten flour to help it rise which seemed to be a key to having a nicely shaped loaf.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Traditionally, this gluten free flour has been used to create pancakes, porridges, beer and flatbread such as jowar roti in India. It can also substitute for other grains in cakes, cookies, breads and muffins. Its mild flavor works well in many sweet and savory recipes in everything from flaky pastry to vanilla cake. It's rich in vitamins and minerals like B vitamins, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, and zinc. It's likewise an excellent source of fiber, antioxidants, and protein. It can be used as a 1:1 all-purpose flour substitute in just about any recipe, or blended with starches, other gluten-free flours and xanthan gum.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

This is essential to my gluten free baking, and lately I haven't been able to find it locally. It helps with the crumb of items like scones.

Ewa Joanna Darski
Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Bob's Red Mill is the best. You'll always get good quality ingredients. And if you're not sure what to use Sorghum for, you'll find recipes on the package e

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Great flour for gluten-free cooking. Tastes good, combines well with other GF. flours and gives the best texture, body and taste to any cakes, pancakes, pastry, breads. Cheers me to see it is from an employee owned company.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Great product! I'm using it for a gluten free diet baking. I especially like the package that is resealable. Package size is great to ensure fresh taste in my breads.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Great price and convenient packaging to buy where I purchase my supplements. I trust Bob's Red Mill products and this is an essential in my gluten free baking.