Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Great product in good price

Used to make the Macaroons, very fine powder, smell nice with pure almond taste, pure ingredients, really high in quality. Great product in good price, and making every make of Macaroons successful, highly recommended! If you find my comment is useful and my Macaroons are cute, please give me a like 😀

1ec4b238-f39d-4892-b4a3-463c0e440d16
fc691243-eb63-4436-a0ca-6d3b18fe5d36
6e0a6fe6-f40a-4efa-b6c3-fcbb150cec0b
50c02b78-bdf3-4671-a3f3-021871a50bcd
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

[recipe below] It’s my first time using almond four for baking, the texture is quite different from using normal flour (which I expected), but it’s not bad, and my banana muffin turned out great! It’s still tasty, low carb and healthy!! P.S. My recipe did not have any sugar or butter. Just 1 cup almond flour, 3 eggs, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1/4 tsp salt and 4 banana. Mix everything together and pop it into the oven for 30mins!

d94c3cb7-8452-4671-86cc-85036cdfb000
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Great almond flour for baking . I used it for macaroons and they came out perfect. I really recommend buying this, it really fine and has a good quality / taste to it. I use it in my daily for cooking and baking. I have made cakes, cookies, biscuits chips at a lot more with this flour. Its great for those on a low carb diet. Use it for a 3 ingredient vegan pie crust (recipe by Catlin Schumascher) and works awesome in it. Flour is fresh and of good quality.

71060d44-f13b-4509-bc3b-9c79487d1452
Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Good quality for keto baking. Easy to mix for my simple 4-ingredient Almond Flour biscuits for breakfast (Almond Flour, Egg, Baking Powder & Salt; and sometimes adding Greek yogurt for softer texture.) This is also very good for Keto Cake making - again very easy to mix, and taste good! See the Keto Lemon Blueberries Almond Flour cake to go with dragon fruit and boiled eggs for a treat in the photo. Delicious and feels a lot healthier.

8d9d5408-ede6-4bff-9fb1-e8e17eb6066f
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

The best flatbread recipe ever : Cup almond flour /112g 1 Eggs Tablespoon xanthan gum powder Teaspoon salt Tablespoon water 1/2 teaspoon baking powder All of these ingredients in food processor.

517a793d-fa4f-41ac-b67f-49c949db22e6
3a26f12d-5d46-4208-aed1-40120bfe212f
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Very good product and superior quality. Highly recommend this product. Very good product and superior quality. Highly recommend this product Very good product and superior quality. Highly recommend this product Very good product and superior quality. Highly recommend this product Very good product and superior quality. Highly recommend this product

ElizabethI
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I use it to make my Keto cake. The texture is fine and taste very natural! I am confident in this brand and always try out the other items of it. This almond flour is similar to normal flour , and I am happy with its quality. The zip packing is convenient , tho I would use an extra zip bag to keep it in order to keep it fresh and out of moisture.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

It’s hard to get this type of almond flour for such a good price in israel so this is amazing to find I keep a package in the house walkways. I bake with almond flour a lot for gluten free diet recipes The composition is great not bits and perfect consistency The 1lb size is great and the taste and quality is great.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Made a new recipe that came out so delicious! They are called Almond Buckwheat Bars- 1/2 c almond flour,1/2 buckwheat flour,1/8 teaspoon baking soda,1tablespoon flaxseed with 3 tablespoons water, 3 tablespoons of olive oil ,and I added some organic chocolate chips too. You can add 3 tablespoons of coconut sugar, if you like ( I omitted it). Put it into a pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Let cool, then cut. I made about 12 small bars, and they turned out crispy and loads of flavor. You can buy most of the products here on Iherb. I use only organic products. Enjoy!