Posted on Oct 19, 2021
Soft soft cake!

A very versatile cake mix. I used it to make blueberries cake, actually did some mistakes added too much water accidentally. So I lengthened the baking time with lower temperature and the result surprisingly turned out ok. The taste is not too sweet but gluten free flour mostly made with rice flour have some taste of the rice itself. It’s different with normal flour, but it’s acceptable for me. The texture is really good and soft like normal cake, will definitely buy again!

8a694625-fb47-4be9-836c-f6569da3e9c8
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This saves a day for those who need to follow gluten free diet. It’s so easy that literally anyone can bake without failing. Just add eggs water, the mix perhaps some more toppings like blueberries/ choc chips and I can finally enjoy cake without having stomach upset afterwards! Will purchase more and thank you iherb for making this accessible for countries far away from the United States.

5dd75523-c383-41f5-b9d4-33835b5d54b0
Posted on Dec 7, 2021

The taste is good for a gluten free cake, it's a little similar to cornbread. What I disliked is that the mixture didn't bake evenly, so the muffins I made turned out pretty ugly. But we can't ask perfection to gluten free doughs bahaha flavor is more important I guess

744d0471-5a2c-4228-98eb-837f1e222d40
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This mix is easy to use, has simple ingredients, and is good for a dairy free and gluten free diet. Serving size is one round 9 inch cake (I bought two packages to make a four layer cake). Bob's Red Mill makes great quality products and the taste makes you feel like you're not missing anything when you have a limited diet. Especially good in a pinch when you don't have time to make from scratch.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I bought this by mistake (didn't mean to get gluten free) but it is suprisingly delicious. I can't really tell the difference between this and regular cake mix. It's got a lovely vanilla taste and nice cake texture. Bob's Red Mill is an excellent trusted brand, I love their products.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Awesome vanilla taste and very easy to bake. It is a great alternative to chocolate cake that I buy generally. And nongmo is a great bonus.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Made it vegan with using homemade vegan yogurt, coconut oil, 1tbs AV, and sparkling water! Made frosting with tofu and turned out perfect! Highly recommend to use some sparkling water (plain) it will make the cake more fluffy!

Posted on May 2, 2022

made a wonderful cake that has the absolute best taste from a boxed cake. the icing on the cake is the quality ingredients that you can expect from bob's red mill! wonderful!!!

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Super quality, super soft cake, great taste, the size is enough for one cake, love it. I order every 3 months from Switzerland since we don't have any better brand !

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.