Posted on Jan 8, 2022
Healthy Quality Soup

Excellent soup mix. High quality ingredients. No sodium added. Just add your choice of vegetables (I like to add carrots, celery, onions, and garlic) and your choice of spices (such as rosemary, thyme, oregano, sage, etc.) and you have an easy to make healthy soup. You can also add milk and blend for a creamy soup.

toffee
Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I love this product. I normally use it in meat (e.g. beef, ham, chicken) and veg. soup. It turns it into a hearty meal, very filling and satisfying. Extremely convenient to make the soup in a slow cooker and it will be an effortless dinner on a busy weekday.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Excellent quality! It's a good mix of whole grains which are beneficial for the health. I am glad my family likes it, and they are picky eaters.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Made the soup on the back of package and it was perfect. Great taste and was better the next day after the flavors were all together.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Wonderful soup mix. The package is easy to use and there is a recipe right on the back that works well. This is a great product to have on hand, especially in winter.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

excellent quality and tastes great variety of ingredients cooks up quickly add ground beef makes a great chili best buy and large package for several meals

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Makes really good soup even without adding veggies or tomatoes. It's sometimes out of stock so I try and keep a large quantity in my cupboard. Thefirst time I made it, it burned onto the pan bottom. My error was not putting the lid on the pan.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Excellent diverse soup mix! It’s also low in sodium, perfect for me. Tasty and I added non sodium spices and vegetables as well. Glad I spotted it on IHerb!

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Good, quick to cook, healthy meal 🥘 The price is very good and the package is huge. My family love it and we keep ordering this soup mix

Posted on Mar 13, 2021

I love this soup mix, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a hearty soup base to which you can add any spices, vegetables, and meats that you desire. I've enjoyed experimenting with a variety of flavors and add-ins, but it could also make a simple, basic soup for when you just want a spoonful of comfort after a long day.