Posted on Apr 26, 2022

The scent is very nice, not to strong. I love it. The size is not too big just normal. I have sensitive skin and it don’t irritate my skin. It moisturize the skin so well and the texture isn’t very watery just how I like it. When I’m done writing this review, I’m going to rebuy 🥰

882e6aa4-bc73-4b67-813c-9569a9e3078e
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

It smells good but not that strong so the smell doesn’t last. It’s not the same as what I imagine toasted sugar to be but it’s ok, it’s still lovely. It moisturises well and is a pretty big tube so I doubt it’ll run out quickly

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Smells so good!! I even bought the shower gel and spray. The consistency is slightly creamy, which I did not expect and I am very happy! Feels amazing and you smell so good when you put it on right before bed.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Scent is one of the best,leaves moistured skin for a long time. Texture is pretty heavy thats why i think it is more appropriate for winter season. Size looks bigger than it actually lasts for.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

This body cream is surprisingly moisturizing. The scent also lasts pretty long. I applied it on my hands before I went to sleep and in the morning, the scent still lingered. I took 1 star off due to the scent. It smells more like marshmallows to me.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Good moisturizing and consistency, fast absorbent. I imagined the smell to like caramel, but it isn’t. Didn’t like the smell very much. Also, I find the smell suitable for the winter.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Interesting scent, big package, it doesn't give much moisturazing, nice texture. Reminds me creams from Victoria secret. The scent is not pure vanilla, it's like toasted sugar.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I just love the scent. And easy to use.i feel my skin is so soft and smells amazing. The quantity a bit small

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

This body cream is amazing, so soft , light weight, smells so good ( vanilla smell) ❤️