4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 21, 2022

The relief was almost instant . My pain improved tremendously. I love the composition is homeopathic and I have no concern with the use. I took the pellets before bed and my nap was good. The taste is very sweet. ingredient is arnica in both and very good quality. Package is ok.

1c1be61a-91ae-477f-82f3-76cf167a8c11
Posted on Aug 16, 2022
1,193

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

I love this whenever I get a bruise or injury. Homeopathy arnica does wonders. And this one is the best quality and gives the best relief of different brands I have used.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

Arnicare gel works well when rubbed into a sore or strained muscle. It does not have a strong smell like some other products. It provides quick relief as well. Have not used the pellets to date.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

Arnica is one of my go-to treatments for bruises, scars and muscle tension. Combining the gel /cream with the pellets is a double punch . I have used all the mediums fir arnica -mgel, ointment and creams. Prefer the cream first, then gel is 2nd preferred.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

This helps with inflammation, bruising, sore feet, and the pellets are awesome. Take the pellets when you have joint pain and it helps tremendously. One of my favorite products in the world!

Posted on Jun 3, 2021

I have been using this arnica gel and naturopathic pellets since last year after 2 separate surgeries - they work really well at decreasing pain. I only needed to take pain meds for 3 days post surgery, the arnica pellets were all I needed after that. The gel is non-greasy and has no smell, works great for sore muscles/arthritis pain.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Boiron arnica gel is always a sure value. Good natural product to help with bruises

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I love Arnica gel. Takes the pain down a few notches.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Arnica gel is excellent for acute injuries such as a bad bruise or sprain.