Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Very good quality ingredient too very good taste easy to use good size package very nice good benefit the composition is good very good recipe good for diet all time serving very good frequency. I enjoy a lot the taste and flavor. Good for vitamin. Yummy! The product is very good!

Really rich apricot flavor with some tang. Not as sweet as their usual preserves, but still flavorful. I honestly eat it straight from the jar because I am a goblin, but this is so great on desserts, toast, and sandwiches. I like that Bonne Maman sources organic or nearly organic whenever they can, so you get really high quality at a reasonable price.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

This is the first time to try this apricot spread. I like it. Not that sweet at all and there is chunky apricot pieces in it

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This has become my favorite jam - it tastes amazing, not too sweet and full of apricot bits. I also love the little jar, saved the one we finished to be re-used in the household. Will order again.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I love Bonne Maman spread. There were lots of big apricot chunks, which I loved it. I'll definitely buy it again once I finish it

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Good apricot jam is hard to find. And this "intense" one goes beyond good...to great. Any new customer who is looking here for apricot jam will never want any other brand after trying this one. But make sure to order the "intense" one.

rosanjin
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

4 stars is still good. I feel like there could be something else to reach 5 stars, but I can't articulate it. As it is chunky the whole jar didn't last much. Was gone within probably 5-6 spreads.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

It has sour taste. Very natural. I liked it! I ate it with peanut butter I purchased together. It’s good match:)

45b14236-8754-4183-bfed-6b18e4a43fa3
e1b12018-12eb-4a9e-8ce2-6595981cb1b7
42ad0937-0f83-4bd7-93fc-d9bbd1ddafb5
15e9acef-0c07-4397-8eb0-55bb6d95e772
Posted on Apr 25, 2021

The package was so well prepared both inside and out. I was especially impressed by the delivery person that carefully placed (not tossed or thrown) it at my entrance. He then so gently knocked to alert me my package had arrived. Most delivery services don't knock at all or practically knock the door down. Thank you for a job well done . . . all the way around.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

my grandson loves it but he prefer the blueberry as not as sour as this one;