Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

it has large enough size for its price and am still in the middle of my bottle. Its cool on the hair and scalp and has pleasant enough scent. I use it daily with the conditioner and serum treatment twice a week and have noticed some hair growth. I do notice some hair breakage still though. It doesnt cause any allergies for me and doesnt dry my hair even if I dont use conditioner.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

67d8c434-d035-495e-b9f3-64b2e0d326d5
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Hello All, As a shampoo itself it's good but because it has a fragrance or oil in it that causes the skin on my face to tingle quite unpleasantly when I'm shampooing my hair in the shower I'm giving it 4 stars. I'm not sure what it is that does this....but because of this I would not purchase this product again....hmmm

Posted on May 15, 2022

Had been down in the dumps due to thinning hair however since using this shampoo am now feeling my hair has become more fuller. The texture and the fragrance of the shampoo is great. Will certainly be adding it to my cart again.

Posted on May 3, 2022

i love i herb. products are genuine, they have fast delivery and easy to transact business with