Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I’ve completed one month since I use this, didn’t see the volumes, but it’s really color safe and it help my hair stay clean for a longer period without turning oily, and it’s doesn’t make hair sticky

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Great stuff - I’ve used it for years/ would not be without it!!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

have not seen much difference, but will continue to use it for observation

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

good smell

2a32f233-27a2-40d5-b2b9-f69aa265fd4f

Auto-translated from Russian

A find for oily scalp. Does not grease the roots, on the contrary, the hair stays clean longer. The hair looks denser at the roots, the volume rolls around. New hairs grow, and the main loss is less. As part of a patented complex. But it is worth taking at least for this, and the increase in time before washing is a nice bonus.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

This is something incredible. The product allows you to keep your hair clean for longer. Previously, I had to wash my hair every other day, now I switched to the regimen in 2-3 days. Hopefully this effect will not disappear with further use. Apply to the roots of washed hair, do not rinse. I use it with my own shampoo and conditioner, not from this series

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

excellent product that I apply to wet roots after washing. the effect is just WOW. the hair when dried at the roots is compacted, the volume and hair remain much longer clean than without it .. at least try. I will repeat and take it as a reserve. feeling that there is something on the roots and scalp - no. very natural effect !!!!!!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Great shampoo. Very suitable for oily hair. I have them themselves greasy, washed almost every day, but when. I started using this shampoo, I now wash every 3 days. It keeps the hair clean and fresh, as well as strengthens and has a restorative effect. The quality is very good.