Posted on May 2, 2022

This is a nice buttermilk ranch dressing. I really like ranch but can't stand all the chemicals and preservatives and whatnot in the regular brands. I like knowing this is a safe brand that offers a good old-fashioned style taste. So good on chips, baked potatoes, pizza...literally everything!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

This is a highly tasty dressing that goes well with any veggies but specially boiled/steamed ones :) I’m so happy to find it on iHerb since it’s about 2/3 of the price sold where I live! I’ve tasted many dressings from Brianna’s but this one is my fave so far!

This is so delicious. I can't find these types of dressings in Japan, so it's a huge deal to find a place that can deliver some good ol' ranch to me. Not sure why buttermilk is scarce in this country, but definitely glad iherb carries products like these.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Only buy this if your overseas and desperate for ranch. The taste is close but no cigar. The ingredients are no healthier either. But, it is ranch so I use it from time to time. I recommend the ranch packets from another company Iherb sells.......unless sold out. This is my second option

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Excellent quality product. Arrived in great condition despite it being a glass bottle, it was well wrapped. Tasted very good and I would buy it again.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Used to buy Briannas Dressings when we lived in Toronto. Now that we live in Western Australia I was happy to find them listed on iHerb and ordered my former favorite. We have used half the jar already. I am looking forward to ordering more of the range.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Have had good experience with this brand. Looking forward to trying this flavor. Update: Delicious on salads and as a dipping sauce for chicken wings or boneless chicken strips.

Diego
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Some of the best Ranch I have ever tried, 9.5/10.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Very good salad dressing! It's creamy and full of flavor and has fantastic ingredients.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Who doesn’t love a good ranch. This is creamy delicious and tastes like the real stufff