4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Nice quality and good taste and good size. Very good ingredient.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Great quality, ingredient, size, and taste. Works as pre or post workout shake.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

people with lactose intolerance, please go buy WPI, I had most of popular brand yet it just does not work for people with LI.

Posted on Jun 24, 2021

honestly the best tasting protein out there! Banana is my fav and what I always go for unless its unavailable, products shipped fast and was packaged well, very very satisfied and hope they continue to stock this flavor as long as possible! return customer for sure!

Posted on Mar 31, 2021

This makes a really good meal replacement. The carb level is pretty low, and the banana flavour is nice - fairly subtle and not overpowering. The powder mixes easily in cold milk or water.

Good protein feeling good in your stomach

261ead7a-5795-4018-8a31-a92189a2dfe1
e58ad076-b4e1-46e5-90da-4c2145f9054a
Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I bought this for my son; his favorite flavor is banana and this was on a special. He liked it very much but not as much as another brand that we usually order. Regardless, it's a very good product and I would consider ordering again.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

Tasty, great protein source, and nice to try something outside the typical chocolate or strawberry protein flavors. I just wish it mixed with oatmeal a little smoother, but other than that it’s perfect!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Excellent nice great whey protien

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

yummy flavor for after gym