Posted on Apr 10, 2022

The Valarian root tea has made a significant impact on my sleep pattern. It has been very instrumental in helping me relax and fall asleep.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Wow. Great tea that smells good, taste good and makes you relax. I love Valerien root and the tea really one of the best tasting ever

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Drink this tea, can help for better sleep. But it’s small really really bad. I need to seal the tea bags or my family will complain. Don’t worry, the tea taste very light, not bad. It just had a strong smell I can’t ignore it.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I like Buddah teas fro freshness and this valerian tea helps me sleep!

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Thank you iHerb. Tea was received quickly and is a great late night hot drink.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

No noncable effect so far

Bittersweet

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

I really liked that it is the tea, feel it is natural, really see that it is a natural infusion feel the taste, strong of the tea, very expressed so whoever loves this taste, should very much love, because it is strong. For me it was really perfect. The teas are high quality and of a high standard. . The tea is decaffeinated I really liked this package, and this company, and the fact that it is natural, it adds to everything and fun to drink at night and the taste is very special ... Valerian also relaxes and gives a good sleep if I helped please like me on my comment :)

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It has a great scent, but since it contains valerian, which is good for sleeping, I drink it on nights when I have trouble falling asleep. The taste is light and there is no habit other than the smell.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

New tea in Ayurveda - flavored with valerian. Anyone who knows this plant, has a very clear smell and it is indeed the smell of tea. Great for soothing