Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Really like that it helps with my thin hair. Lifts it up a lot! Giving it the little volume it needs. Doesn't dry my scalp. Smells like chewing gum scent. Been using it only once a day to prevent my scalp and my scalp doesn't get Oily too fast.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Was worried about the “bubblegum” scent but it’s very subtle and definitely doesn’t leave a scent on the hair after washing. Lathers up very well even with just a small amount. Keeps hair voluminous, bouncy and soft!

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

First time using this brand, and I really like it. This shampoo is quite thick, so a little goes a looooong way, which is a major plus. It makes my hair clean, shiny and with a little more volume (I have straight hair), but nothing spectacular however (I don't really expacted much so it's fine for me). I also love the smell, light but present. To me it smells a mix of bubble gum and cake batter. Hope this review will help!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I like the scent of the shampoo. It doesn't dry my hair and give volume to my hair.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Scent is like ice cream. I love it! I use it on my thin, fine hair and it does pretty well.

KatKat
Posted on Aug 17, 2021

This is the first time that I'm using this product and this brand. I have straight and thin hair, and I feel that after using this shampoo, my hair becomes thicker. The texture is thick, so a little bit of the product is enough.

2f6aff65-b734-498c-8642-0003ef947e07
07deb754-486b-457e-9434-976695342d5c
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Can’t wait to use it and the smell is amazing

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

Bought because it's vegan, and I wanted to try to Volume version. It smells like bubblegum, but in a good way, not a cheap way. It washes well, and it not too watery. I like it.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Great quality good brand recommended