Posted on Aug 29, 2021
product is average not bad

this shampoo has a herb like scent which isn’t very appealing, but it’s not strong and u get used to it after a while ! the product works on my curly hair and does help loosen to tame my frizz , it also defines my curls as well ... but would not recommend for dry dandruff scalp and hair as after a couple days , my scalp produce dry dead skin very fast ! but overall quite happy I think my head needs to get more used to it ! been using for 2-3 weeks !

Posted on May 2, 2022

omg the scent is amazing! my kid wishes they had curly hair and could use it! lol. it is also a very good product, one of my favourites for curls!

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Absolutely amazing for curly hair! And super gentle on my sensitive scalp. The scent is definitely not my favourite, but it's nothing super offensive. Overall it's a great quality shampoo, I will use it until the bottle is totally empty!

Posted on May 12, 2022

Very good quality good size and package directly benefits on hair

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Cleansed my scalp and hair really well without using much however Im not a fan of the smell

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I love this stuff, it does wonders for my curly hair. It definately helps define my curls

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Did a nice job, scent was a bit too sweet for me

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

My daughter has been embracing her natural curls and this is the only shampoo she will use. Gives her beautiful locks and smells amazing!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Works a treat and smells like cake batter :D

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Love the smell! Great for curls!