Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Great for Dry, Static Hair!!

This hair mask makes my hair very soft, flowy and smelling delicious! Lightweight texture with no heavy residue. The way I use this is by wetting my hair midway down to the to tips and then applying the mask to seal in hydration. I leave it on overnight and shampoo in the morning. Helps so much during the cold winter months dealing with dry air and STATIC! I squirt a tiny bit into my wet hands and apply it onto the ends of my hair overnight to keep them from drying out on non-washing days. I love the girly, sweet cake scent that it leaves behind! Will purchase again!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Very yummy cake smell and thick texture. Good amount of product to get through my thick, long, heavy hair. Made my hair quite soft. Would recommend

Posted on May 23, 2022

This conditioner smells like cinnamon cookies. I used it on my dry 4c hair. Did not notice a difference in shine or moisture. My shoulder length hair is very thick. There was enough product for two uses if you clip the package so that it will not dry out.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

This product didn't moisturize very well and I hated the scent. The scent wasn't very strong but still very noticeable. I did leave the mask on for over 5 minutes, but it actually left my hair less soft. There's enough in the packet for a few uses.

Pretty good moisture but the scent was not really for me. One of those lasted me for about 4 times witch is good.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Good mask. I have short-medium hair and it lasted me for 2 washes.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Great hair mask for curly hair very moisturizing ❤️❤️

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

This is a really good brand but, when it comes to hair masks it's not my favorite. The hair mask is really great. It's smell reminds me of Christmas which I love. I would buy it again.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I’m not happy with the cake hair mask. It’s quite pastey and the smell is awful…. Like glue or something that has gone bad. It detangles hair, but the effects were nothing special. Will not re-order

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Wonderful, good size and good quality