Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Quality of ingredients seems on par with recognizable brands such as Now Foods etc. I am 40 years old. package is top notch. haven't seen any benefit yet but it is natural to take some time. composition of formula looks well balanced. Inserted seamlessly in my diet. It has no taste.

6f539924-875e-4c49-b8ff-72d9173357dd

Quality is excellent , Andrographis provide important nutrient with many benefits in our bodies. Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I started taking this immune boosting supplement (along with some others) to improve my health before I contracted covid-19. Since I am middle age, I figured I need all the help I can get! When I did contract covid, I only had cold symptoms and a shallow cough that didn't last very long.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Not so many andrographis supplements around so this one is a real helper. It has great composition and contains also 90mg of vitamin C and 5mg zinc. Small tablets easy to swallow. Andrographis improves immunity but has anti inflammatory properties too. I will order the bigger package next time as this one contains only 30 tablets.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Recently bought this and after suffering 2 weeks with a bad cold/flu my immune system had completely depleted after being prescribed antibiotics which didn't help me at all. Felt improvement after taking just one tablet and 6 hours later!! Fantastic supplement to boost your immune system. Will always make sure i have some of this for stand by

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

One of the best supplements I've tried. Very good quality and purity. Also its an brand you can trust. I can tell this is the best supplement compared to similar prices. my body is feeling a lot better after taking this. I would definitely purchase it again. Highly recommended.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I am very happy with you gays! Thank you for all the information about my order. Very good App and website. My order has arrived on time. I recommend this company!

6592d5c5-33e5-40cb-a487-2b67b622464d
Posted on Jul 19, 2021

Customer from Thailand. I am looking for Andrographis at least 30 mg per tab due to study support 180 mg for supporting immune. With 30 mg per tab,you can just take 3 tab twice daily or 2 tab trice daily. No bad tastes or burps after taking. Pills are an easy-to-swallow size and small. Seems to be working; I haven't gotten sick since I started taking this a few months ago despite everyone else in my office getting ill. Highly recommended

221d0ca2-cc9f-4018-9352-5fb40b61ac70