Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Astaxanthin, Astaliff® Pure Icelandic, 12 mg, 30 Veggie Softgels - iHerb

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Improves Brain Health Protects Your Heart & Liver Keeps Skin Glowing Eases Inflammation Enhances Your Workout(this includes what you do in bed with your lover🥰) Keeps You from Getting Sunburn too quickly Supports Healthy Vision Remember to take these fat-soluble 💕Astaxanthin💕 with a high fat meal or some Heart ❤Healthy Oil

dc81e870-fe9f-4254-87d4-0de57c3302ce
Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Love this high dose 12mg Astaxanthin for my BP, liver & eye health BUT the price is really going up & up. As such, I have decided to temporary switch over to another trusted brand that offers at least 1mg to 6mg astaxanthin per dose from it's Super Omega 3 Plus and it's MacuGuard products. From their supplements with the added astaxanthin, I will still obtain a decent 8mg each day at a decent price. Still, I wish the CGN price will be reduced as I do very much prefer the 12mg daily dose in the morning to help me reduce my knee pain especially whenever I am up and about.

9ca3a2c3-0fd7-45f9-a898-52dec05c166f
Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I've taken astaxanthin for many years but this is first time for Astaxanthin, AstaLif Pure Icelandic, 12 mg, 30 Veggie Softgels. First impression was the scent of the softgel, sweet light scent. I take one softgel once a day, no irritation of the stomach, no bloating. Surely reorder again. Astaxanthin is best anti-aging for me, it's keep me younger look than real age. 😁😁😁

53110a86-923a-41aa-8023-87dec92fa0bc
Posted on May 14, 2022

It was on a good promotion and I bought it even though the dose is high. I take 1 capsule every other day to prepare my skin for summer. With such preparation, I, who am very white, do not burn in the summer, but directly turn black. It reflects very well on my hair and grows much faster. Besides all this, I tear 1 capsule and put it in my face cream in the summer. I am fascinated by the effect !!!

2cff33ab-f765-4b81-a046-547a1dcc3f5f
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Astaxanthin 12 mg is very super antioxidant. they can keeps skin moist and healthy. After take only 1-2 weeks, you can see the good results that your skin is improvement and moisture and healthy. I recommend Astaxanthin 12 mg 1 capsule every day for continue the skin benefit. Good quality and good ingredient for recommend to family and friend.

e4f0b304-62c5-4787-86d5-7ccd59cf6c8e
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

It's a superstar product from the CGN brand. I love this so much. I started consuming Astaxanthin 3 years ago, and I always choose GCN Astaxanthin. It's cheaper than other's brands, but at the same time, better quality than others. I also recommend my member's family or my friends to use it. And it makes them satisfied. Thank you Iherb, for bringing this heaven product to us.

31233221-58f2-450e-bccb-0b1415449826
d7040e3e-6661-45ef-b620-e80e1d00f819
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Astaxanthin seems to have made a significant difference in my resilience. Astaxanthin is a naturally occurring carotenoid that, due to its unique structure, performs an important role in cellular free radical protection and healthy immune system responses. Addresses 1) brain health 2) eye health 3) aging 4) cardiovascular health 5) muscle endurance and recovery and 6) skin health.

2a0531f6-175b-48cd-9e18-b5d77d0c77c4
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This is the fifth time I have ordered this product because I am very satisfied with it. The quality/price ratio is excellent, as always with IHERB, which fights for the lowest possible prices. Thanks to astaxanthin I have fewer wrinkles and I look better. Also, I have better muscle recovery after workouts at the gym.

13a45250-ff2c-402c-86c4-50cfefd72c53
Posted on May 29, 2022

This really had some unattended good effects on me. I took it for the anti-inflammatory properties. Just a few days after started taking, my skin was better, and not just on my face, on the whole body, so it has nothing to do with my moisturizer, it's the astaxanthin. Then I've made my research and it can really help your skin. Already reordered, I don't want to run out of it.

d4997f97-ba0e-42e2-9064-4f0cbc57ba22
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Great product. I bought this after I’d tried it before by my friend recommendation. This one is great for me because I have to work on my computer screen for long time a day. I have been using it for a while now, and found it very reliable, which is pointing to high quality of the ingredients.

671a9b87-dfd2-4f4e-9d5f-e8e2af31d4a6