Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Biotin, 10,000 mcg, 90 Veggie Softgels - iHerb

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I'm taking collagen up and biotin, so not sure what exactly helps, but my skin is not extremely dry anymore. i couldn't sleep because it was too itchy and i had to use so much body lotion all the time. now i even forget about it, my skin is much better

a6b2d31c-0b63-4b6c-85df-335acb8850db
Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I felt the difference on my nails within two weeks of taking this product and the difference was very noticeable in relation to the previous biotin I was taking. This biotin was so much better than I am now ordering it again and will stick to it. The softgels are easy to swallow and I don't find necessary to take them every day so they last way longer than 3 months which is great value. I also appreciate the disclosure of the country where it's made, in this case in the USA.

9a2d3aee-715a-4e59-932f-cb9ec3c3ab7f
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

this vitamin provides a burst of strength and energy. I've been using it for the last month and can feel the improvement in my mood and well-being. I travel a lot, so it's also helpful to have more energy to keep up with work and social life.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I've used this vitamin for over a month now and I have definitely noticed a difference. It's given me more energy, improved my immune system, and has been really helpful in boosting my mood. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking to improve their health!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022
2043

I have been using this vitamin for about a month now and the benefits are starting to show. I am feeling more alert, full of energy and feel like my mood has improved. My immune system has also improved with fewer colds. This is a great supplement and in my opinion, the best one on the market right now.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I would recommend this vitamin to anyone! I'm one of those people who never put anything in my body but then I found this. After taking it for a week, my mood has improved and I've been able to get through the day without too many breaks. This is the best vitamin ever, it should be in every household!

Posted on May 8, 2022

I can't really think of anything I didn't like about this vitamin. My immunity is better and I feel more energetic after taking it for a couple of weeks. It's also helped my mood - it's been so hectic at work lately and my family has been on my case about everything, but the vitamin has been the only thing that's made me feel like myself

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for over three years now and it has made a huge difference in my health. I was feeling really run down and depressed before I started using it, but now I have more energy & don't feel like a zombie anymore. It's been so good to me that it is the only supplement I use.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for a couple weeks and I can already see improvements in my health. I feel more energized and am starting to lose weight! The best part is that the energy has a natural, non-jittery feeling with no crash or dip afterwards. Definitely recommended to anyone looking for quality vitamins to improve their health!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Size and quality is Good better that my Vitamin before , Ingredient i need, My skin a bit brighter , my Nail and hair a bit shines , i buy 2 package , i got benefit very well , i hope i got more improvement, The taste Good , there also have collagen and dermatitis benefits . thank you

527dfeae-bd6c-4393-afe6-ffd610921848