4.7

Based on 10,208 Ratings
8,354
1,298
Posted on May 16, 2022

Me and my Mom have drink the vit for nearly a month, after I read lots of great reviews. We drink it every late afternoon or early evening. It works very well to our body, we are feeling something inside our body is more balance, heart, brain, skin is smoother. Our hands are less shaky. The capsule taste is a bit spicy like pepper because its contain black pepper but all good , usually we drink it with a glass of water.

13c6f1e3-fae6-42cd-bc93-53f1f916fad7
f926099d-3398-41a4-b480-72e965dfbcea
Posted on Aug 11, 2022
12,447

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

The good quality of ingredients and good size helpful supplement package benefit my body's digestion and gut construction good taste Absorption Scent use age composition sensitive gentle frequency concern folic acid energy niacin flush effect potency nervous system metabolism The good quality of ingredients and good size helpful supplement package benefit my body's digestion and gut construction good taste Absorption Scent use age composition sensitive gentle frequency concern

6812945b-02a5-46a5-85a2-51abd962f708
Posted on Jan 28, 2023

I can safely recommend you to try this complex from Solgar, the only thing you need to understand what you need this product for and how to use it correctly. In general, taking nootropics and achieving the correct effect from them involves a whole complex, including a proper diet, healthy sleep, the right amount of water and reducing intake of stimulants (e.g. coffee not more than a cup or two a day, preferably to give up altogether for the duration of the course). Personally, I additionally combine with minirealno-vitamin complex from Solgar and Pramiracetam to achieve a significant increase in concentration and intellectual activity, because I am engaged in programming + actively complete the selected list of technologies. To summarize my review: it's a good tool that can get you much closer to achieving your goals and plans. I can definitely recommend it.

272c94b3-002b-4b02-a930-3dea5af00d91
9a73a936-813a-4a53-9327-1cdc786970bd
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

This is the first time I order CoQ10 so some effect and benefits will appear in the long term. Coenzyme Q10 is a good antioxidant. Supplement Q10 may improve heart function and cardiovascular system, may provide the energy and improve skin health as we age. Huge package and good price. I take one capsule each day. It has no taste. This supplement contains very good ingredients with good quality and contains bioperine for better absorption.

81e7b545-c475-43af-8afe-b4deb4f0a6e1
174be12d-15fd-40e6-9d26-8edc7e821a2b
075ce918-1d7a-4b63-9fd0-78cad949bdfc
00e1e463-7f1e-46eb-9a88-0b4244b9295e
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

CoQ10 Sawson was prescribed by my naturopathic doctor but this is got me worried, about psychiatric symptoms because my Vanadium levels (Naylor GJ, Smith AH. Vanadium: a possible aetiological factor in manic depressive illness. Psychol Med. 1981 May;11(2):249-56. doi: 10.1017/s0033291700052065. PMID: 6791192 )in a Hair Tissue Mineral Test (and then recently later a confirmed allergy to black pepper with a BICOM device) was already high so after being informed about the black pepper vanadium content and having already bought ±€290 worth of a 78day intensive Heavy Metal Detox(3pack×3) I decided I am not going to buy this again. If they ever change the formula I will maybe reconsider 😶

edd647e5-8bfe-4ab9-91ff-94fe03d2e4e2
Epinerein
Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Taking high dosage of CoQ10 can add to energy and feeling of brain/mental resilience. Most people have under functioning mitochondria to some degree. And even healthy people can benefit from increasing ATP. This is one of the most affordable one and the quality is acceptable. If you want to boost the Mito then combing this with low dose Creatine, R-Lipoate, PQQ, ALCAR, TTFD, and Resveratrol. If you have low running endurance or get out of breath easily, this is a must.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I bought this coq10 for my husband whose liver health isn’t too great. I think it benefits overall blood flow to detox the body generally and helps with skin, brain, heart health. Great antioxidants supplement. After seeing him improve, I also started taking it and I feel that my cardiovascular activities have improved as well. Size is okay to swallow and doesn’t taste like anything. Will definitely buy again!

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Love this CoQ10 with bioperine for better absorption! As I have a weak heart due to thyroid and lack of exercise, I will continue to consume for cardiovascular support and renewed vitality so that I do not get tired easily. Thanks CGN for this good quality supplement at affordable price! Please click "like", thanks!