Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Daily Two-Per-Day Multivitamins, 60 Veggie Capsules - iHerb

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Doctor recommended for me to buy the Life Extension brand two per day multivitamin, and I did use it for a year, but I now changed to this as it happened to be almost the same product with less money and more capsules. All the B-vitamins seem to be in an easily absorbed form, and that is a good thing for everyone but especially if you have genetic issues with converting the conventional forms of B-vitamins in the cheaper supplements.

f1f73b4b-75a4-4e26-94f8-42357a9bc05a
a86abab4-c5ea-4c16-9f3a-6fb015e87cc1
d45b86a0-5b73-452a-b1f4-ce10fda9eeda
omilla
Posted on May 9, 2022

Since these vitamins are the same as LE's Two-Per-Day, I think these multivitamins are the best choice for me on the site. I don't drink them constantly, I take at least 2-3 months off. I took them very cheaply from a promotion. I'm glad I have another alternative to vitamins. Very effective, full of antioxidants. Quality ingredients suitable for women and men.

djagi
Posted on May 3, 2022

This is the same composition as the Life Extension, Two-Per-Day Multivitamin, my favorite multivitamin. The best vitamins as price-quality. High doses, so I take one tablet instead of two. On a two month course, I take a month off. The only drawback is the lack of K2 (MK7).

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Great multi vitamin & mineral formula from California Gold Nutrition. These capsules are veggie and easier to swallow than tablets. They contain vitamin A, all the B vitamins, C, D, and E as well as Magnesium, Zinc, Iodine, Selenium, Chromium, and Manganese. They also have important Lycopene, Zeaxanthin, and Quercetin. It is a great multivitamin/mineral by CGN at reasonable price.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This is exactly the same Multi as the popular Life Extension Two per Day. One of the few Multivits without Vitamin K which is not suitable for people taking bloodthinners or Aspirin for cardio purposes. Well balanced high-quality ingredients and Vitamin B2 and B6 partially as riboflavin 5’-phosphate and pyridoxal 5’-phosphate for better bioavailability. In my opinion Vitamin D content is rather too high for a regular supplementation. I like the fact that California Gold Nutrition provides a third party lab test with every product.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I started taking this multivitamin after looking for something better than the normal branded multivitamin that i usually buy each month, it was praised for the high quality ingredients and a family member said he noticed a huge difference in his health and well-being. After using Daily i can honestly say i understand what he is talking about as i feel more alert, i have more energy and i have found i don't need a mid afternoon nap anymore. Very reasonable price and the size too.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Just buy this for the first time, I think, since I need many kind of vitamins, this one can be a solution for me. only need 1 to get vit. A/B/C/D/E like the iherb service. not like the first time, takes a month to arrived

dc8b5a8b-c0c4-4f63-9d08-294643bec23d
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I love these vitamins, they’re cheap and have so much good ingredients! I take these daily, and as a person who forgets, having one brand of supplements instead of many has been of great help. I will probably keep buying this brand in the future!

ffc2a118-a41e-40bf-97c6-363924494056
Posted on May 20, 2022

My mother and I drink them. I constantly order from them. Effective doses, which in my opinion are a bit high for constant intake, so it is good to take breaks of one month between packs. The price is reasonable, I will order again.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Great composition of these multivitamins. I have been using Life Extension, Two-Per-Day for years, the composition is the same. I like that they were tested in a laboratory. I bought it at a very reasonable price, from a promotion.