Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, FOODS - Dark Chocolate, Nuts, & Sea Salt Bar Gold Bar, 12 Bars - iHerb

Posted on May 12, 2022

This is really a treat! one of the best tasting protein bars. It's like a healthier version of "Snickers". Just the right balance of chocolate and nuts. 7 grams of fiber and 6 grams of protein. Uses no artificial Coles, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives. Although it doesn't have to be refrigerated, I keep mine in the fridge for better freshness. The size is 40 grams (190 kcal per bar) which is just right for a quick snack. My two teenagers absolutely love this! I bought 3 boxes but I think I need to reorder.

5b6c0a49-7e23-4c1d-b08e-89c053ed1f42
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I ordered the variety pack before and found this flavour to be my favourite. It tastes so good that I find it hard to stop at one and it gives an instant energy boost too, highly recommended!

dac6c3e1-76b8-4dc6-b847-d9c562baa859
Posted on Jul 27, 2021

It is a definitely very tasty and it is a very good promo price. I prefer to have a tasty not just healthy snacks and I found really good products. I already ordered few boxes again because I am worried to lost a promo price.

18ecbe49-a781-428f-b05c-9eca57b90d72
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I tried these as part of Iherb's wonderful offers to allow you to "try" products for a discounted price. Go for it! I was so sad when they were gone and immediately ordered more. They also have a sample box of 3. These are small, but are a great way to get a deserty treat, but also have a nice blast of fiber and protein. They are well wrapped, so great for a purse, tote or for your desk. I highly recommend and will keep ordering these.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

These bars taste delicious and they have quality ingredients. I have ordered them several times. They are a great size and in convenient packaging for throwing in your bag to eat before a workout or training at the gym. I like that they have a decent amount of protein as well.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I've tried all sorts of granola bars and they usually have too much sugar, salt, fat, or something else undesirable. These have become my go to snack during the day when I don't have time for something else. Goes great with a banana and coffee. Hard to believe they have so little sugar.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I am always looking for high-fiber snack bars. It is not easy to find ones that actually taste great. These are delicious. A little chewy, a little crunchy. I love the combination of the dark chocolate and sea salt. It is just the right size for me, too. This is an easy, tasty way to add some fiber to your diet. I just took advantage of the sale on the variety pack and look forward to trying the other flavors.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I like the nuts and dark chocolate. It contains high protein and the taste matched well together. Great snacks when you want to have something light in the afternoon during working from home. I would like to try out other bars with this brand. The price is reasonable after looking up similar ones in other brands.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

These are my absolute favorite low-sugar bars. Due to the great price you can get these for... They are VERY tasty and net carbs are really low. I am really satisfied with the quality. Amazing snack. Great for workouts or just as a snack to-go. Highly recommended to try it out.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

These are my favorite from the California Gold collection of snack bars. It is does not have too much chocolate but enough to satisfy that craving! Dark chocolate means it is not sweet and the flavor is enhanced by that hint of salt which goes so well with the nuts. A great snack for in between main meals or anytime you crave for a bit of chocolate. Definitely buy these again.