Posted on Jun 29, 2022
tasty and a huge size

I loooooove lemon and I love pepper. So this is a perfect marriage of flavours! I tried this out as soon as I bought it. I had a lot of it on a frittata. It was a mild taste, to be honest, wish it was stronger. It tastes mostly of salt, with a black peppercorn middle note and a lingering but slight lemon taste at the end. This would actually be a perfect addition to grilled chicken. I think that would pronounce the taste more than I experienced it with a frittata. But you can't go wrong with buying this as a "try it", half price offer! Hand shown for scale so you can see how generously sized this is! *please chuck me a quick like if this review helped you at all*

bdce4ae7-83ec-4d43-b6ce-961a59bdb973
e486cd63-988f-4925-8874-a57d1d70079a

Really really tasty and the combination is so simple and yet ingenious A rotating grinder containing lemon, salt, black pepper, garlic and onion. Really really tasty and upgrades dishes. The thought of putting a dried lemon and lemon oil in the grinder with the rest of the spices: just a delight of taste.

e69cc13d-c164-4819-8358-b2c0d6c59656
400bf8b4-b5c8-44e2-9054-aeaa315b07b0
Posted on May 12, 2022

Don’t know how to cook but I’m fascinates with herbs and spices, lolz. So when I saw this concoction, I ordered right away without knowing how to use this. Tried it in chicken soup something and I think it tastes good, at least. But the biggest revelation and source of happiness is the size of this bottle which I didn’t expect. Yes, it’s so huge! Thought it would be more of the small seasoning bottles.. Check out the photo below to see for yourself. Bet this is a good deal 😉

45dccae5-78de-4e5d-80e7-d3295ebc84f4
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

It tastes good and to my surprise, the container is huge, which I hope it will last for a long time. You can mostly taste the pepper, I would like to taste more of the lemon, but overall, it has a good quality. I use it all the time with fried eggs.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This is a lovely blend, using REAL lemon peel and juice, not fake chemical "bits." In a very generous size, in a plastic grinder, so no glass to possibly drop and break, it is a tasty all-purpose seasoning that can be used on just about anything. It is great value for a very reasonable price.

Posted on May 27, 2022

As soon as i open the packaging, it smelled so good. There’s a lot of recipe to use on this. I use it not just to season my cooking food but also my meals. The size is also quite reasonable for its price. Overall the quality and taste of this seasoning is excellent!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Very good quality product in convenient packaging. The advantage is that you always have freshly ground black pepper. An interesting combination of spices. A downside for me is that the packaging is not reusable. I got it on sale. Would recommend, would probably take again.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I bought this on trial price so it’s a great deal. It taste so good when you use it on cooking. It is nice to add some salt on your diet. I use it on many recipes. Also the size is big so it is affordable. It has high quality because you can’t really taste the ingredients

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Don't be fooled by the photo, I was quite surprised at how large the container was! It's at least double the amount as the lemon pepper grinders that are available at my local grocery store. Great value for the price. Good grinder and just the right mix of black pepper and lemon. I use lemon pepper quite a bit during the summer on fish and bbq dishes and this one has a really bright flavor. I like it a lot!!