Posted on May 14, 2022

At the regular price they are a little expensive for me, but I took them from a promotion, excellent quality, taste and aroma. The package can be used after that. I even like that it's plastic. Practical and conveniently designed dosing system. Natural, organic spices. Yes, I would take it again if the price is good.

omilla
Posted on May 9, 2022

I like these spices, the compact and convenient packaging. Very high quality spices, organic, have a real smell and taste, as I think it should be. The regular price seems a bit high, but I took them from a promotion, very cheap. I took the full set of CGN spices. I use oregano in combination with red tomatoes.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Another wonderful spice from California Gold Nutrition. I used it in the preparation of roast lamb, as well as in tomato salad. I really like that the packaging is reusable. I bought it at a very reasonable price, from a promotion.

Posted on May 6, 2022

great quality from California gold nutrition as always. great taste, it's not easy to find a good oregano, I'm saying this as an italian woman. The package is perfect, easy to use, the size is right too, not to big. You can use this almost everywhere no matter the frequency, but I suggest to use this in every tomato sauce recipe!! herbs are good for your health and no problem with any diets.

The quality and ingredient are good, it's just exactly what I needed. I am putting to all my soups and curries with oregano these days, so that I could increase my oregano input in my diet. The bottle is same but the content of each product will vary. For example, Oregano is lighter than Basil leaves, so the content will be varied but we will receive the same bottle, nevertheless, this is very good product and I will purchase other bottles because I am loving it. Thanks for reading.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I love the smell and taste of this oregano. The texture is the perfect size. I chose this one because it’s one of the organic options.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Amazing taste, amazing quality! It is so fresh and nice . like to use this on pasta and pizza and it gives the most delicious taste

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love this oregano ! It’s organic and tastes amazing ! I’ve made the best home made blends with this parsley and a few more dried herbs form CGN . Definitely recommended!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Great quality of Oregano. I love the package(small size) and the only ingredient is organic Oregano. it tastes great and we use it in many recipes. Great for salad-pizza-pasta-meat-chicken servings

Posted on May 15, 2022

Organic Oregano - a very good addition to anyone pantry. it was a great price, size and package. I've used it twice already and it was very nice. I do recommend it.