Posted on Oct 26, 2021
From Japanese Girl “Excellent!”

Great value for money! I take it in the morning with other supplements. For me, vitamin C is an indispensable supplement, its benefits are important for my immune system. I feel stronger and more resilient against the flu. I highly recommend. If you think my comment helped you click yes!

1a606088-1e08-430e-9f7e-0165500e64fe
36fac862-0d85-4d04-bbf9-2f50bbce6413
63222ca0-8c58-4f18-836d-b60c2840882a
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This product proven it works perfectly! When i started to take Gold C everyday, i felt protected. No more colds when i woke up (BEFORE i usually have colds when i woke up during the time i still don't know about this product). Now, whenever i exposed to those have sickness people, i feel no worries because of this GOLD C! It's amazing Dietary Supplements INDEED! It's highly recommendable , now most of my friends and colleagues at works are taking this products after I introduced it to them. They felt amazing TOO and Feels Grate Everyday! Thank You IHERB. Wishing you more success! Please like my comments done below and share for everyone's safe. God Bless to ALL!

92c45c64-656d-42cc-9b26-d1c668a8a00b

Excellent vitamins, I always take them. I like the price and the quality. I take vitamins D-3, C and Omega-3, a good complex. Improves the condition of nails, hair and skin, and generally has a beneficial effect on the whole body. I plan to order more B vitamins and iron. I trust this brand. We drink them with the whole family, to strengthen immunity. I will order more on this site! The delivery is very fast, the order can be picked up at a convenient place! I recommend it to all my friends.

a564ff86-440d-4176-8636-f3a293330877
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

d1750d97-18fd-4b64-a46f-abcc31a824b8
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Didn’t see any obvious difference. I bought this to take when I drink my collagen with coffee in the morning as I know that vit c is much needed for collagen absorption. It’s a very economically priced product for 1000mg. Happy with this purchase. It’s 60 veggie caps that means it will last for 2 months! What a steal!

90fdd8e0-f207-41e3-aa84-ba9ec0c51823
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I usually consume it at night. It depends on the day I have fruits or not. The capsules are easy to swallow and I often take it with vitamin D3. I feel like my body is lighter and more energetic. Vitamin C is good for my immune system, I feel like I become healthier then before as I used to catch a flu so often. Will definitely keep taking it

94d27161-636c-4c0d-9f6a-34203761f996
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

the best vitamin C available with very affordable price..i advise take this and include it in your daily life specialy we must have protection from any types of viruses and diseases. its very gentle on stomach, me and my wife use this for over a year now. its strengthen our immune system.so happy i found iherb website which provide premium affordable and effective product.

499eb2a2-8286-45e8-b18e-02d4d4e63941
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

It's vitamin C, and it's powdered in capsules, so it is absorbed and works well. Most vitamin C in tablets can cause digestive upset in a lot of people. I'm very prone to this kind of problem and don't have it with this form of C.

72bef64b-1f1b-4d18-b733-a5575f53dc84
Posted on Dec 1, 2021

as this pandemic starts this is the only vitamin that protects me from illness and boosts my immunity. I notice that while taking this vitamin I never get sick easily. When I feel that I'm starting to get sick I immediately double the dose and it will not continue.

38812d40-c5e1-465c-99ef-cb32670617c5
d01176e7-df57-4832-abc9-13b2b6942d85
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

A good source of vitamin c. Just one capsule a day is enough and really convenient to take. I feel that the since the content is in powder form (though in a capsule, which is easily soluble), it’s better for absorption than tablet form. Anyway, the main reason me and my family take this is to help boost our immune system especially when the COVID virus seems to be all around us!!!

6d1e2d44-f812-43a8-b5b4-e39e80a997e9